Which Is The Closest Florida Port From Airport

BLACKJACKLADY

Which Is The Best Port in Florida (closest From Airport To Cruise Port). I'm looking at Easter Carribean for Oct. and it looks like Miami or Port Canavaral. I see that Port Canavaral is 45 min from airport to cruise terminal, i think you fly to FLL. When I am looking up flights they want to reroute me to West Palm (PBM) or other. I am looking for something close to the airport. I did Ft. Lauderdale for my Western Carribean cruise and it was a breeze, but i can find the Eastern out of Ft. Lauderdale for Oct.

I see that Port Canavaral is 45 min from airport to cruise terminal, i think you fly to FLL. When I am looking up flights they want to reroute me to West Palm (PBM) or other. I am looking for something close to the airport.

Most folks flying to a cruise departing Port Canaveral travel to Orlando International Airport (MCO) although a very few use Orlando-Sanford or Melbourne International. Of the 2 cities you mention, Miami International is about 6 miles from the Port. Palm Beach International is PBI.

One note people will use FLL, MIA, and PBI for cruises out of both Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. They use them interchangeable t

MCO is the airport most people use for cruises out of Port Canaveral.

If you want Eastern Caribbean out of Port Everglades in October here's a couple of cruises:

7 night Eastern on HAL's Westerdam on Oct 19th

10 night Eastern on Emerald Princes on Oct 21st

If you don't like either of those options, Miami is closer to MIA than Port Canaveral is to MCO.

Orlando & West Palm Beach are both quite a long distance from the ports. Look at a state map and you'll see how far they are. Miami & Fort Lauderdale are also a distance from each other. A post said cab from Lauderdale to Miami port is $75. You can take an Eastern, Western, or Southern cruise from any of these ports.

Archived