Is there any shop that sells Luis Vattan?

cruizinmama

Are there any shops that sell Luis Vattan? I know Little Switzerland has purses but I do not think they have Luis Vattan.Thank You:)

Did you mean Louis Vuitton?

I know that the other poster said a LV store opened but it's not listed on the official website so I'm not sure about it. I know they announced one was coming in 2005 but one would think that if it had opened LV would have put it on their website. They do have the Aruba store listed.

This is what I was talking about when I said they're not duty free.

"New -- and within walking distance from the Havensight pier -- is the Yacht Haven Grande Marina; when you exit your ship, turn left and follow the dock around the harbor. It's the first genuinely upscale shopping and dining area to open in St. Thomas in years and, though still being completed, already has a couple of restaurants and shops like Coach and Chico's. They're not duty-free, by the way."

This is what I was talking about when I said they're not duty free.

"New -- and within walking distance from the Havensight pier -- is the Yacht Haven Grande Marina; when you exit your ship, turn left and follow the dock around the harbor. It's the first genuinely upscale shopping and dining area to open in St. Thomas in years and, though still being completed, already has a couple of restaurants and shops like Coach and Chico's. They're not duty-free, by the way."

It actually states right on their website that the shops are duty free.

The Caribbean is widely known as a shopper’s paradise, and Yacht Haven Grande St. Thomas is truly a shopper’s haven. Guests will experience duty-free shopping in a tropical village in which to enjoy lunch or cocktails while shopping a variety of world famous stores, entertained by the charming sights and sounds of the Caribbean.

As far as things like Louis Vuitton, the bags won't be discounted, they just won't have tax on them. Certain designers, like David Yurman, will not allow the stores in the Caribbean to discount the products, but you will save on the tax.

Did you mean Louis Vuitton?

I know that the other poster said a LV store opened but it's not listed on the official website so I'm not sure about it. I know they announced one was coming in 2005 but one would think that if it had opened LV would have put it on their website. They do have the Aruba store listed.

It is listed on the louisvuitton.com website. Under store locations first go to United States, then scroll through the states to U.S. Virgin Islands. They even have a photo of the new store.

Archived