Concierge Lounge on Voyager question

39august

Has the Concierge Lounge been "expanded" to an additional location on a higher deck during recent Voyager cruises? I would guess there are a lot of Diamond members cruising this ship. On all ships I have been on, if there were 100 or more D and D+ members, the concierge would open a "satelite" lounge on a higher deck. I prefer those because of the great view with a wall of glass. Any comments about the CL on Voyager would be appreciated.

Yes, there is a another lounge open. Some friends just got off and told me it was opened for both weeks they were on board. It's near the Viking crown area with windows...forgot the name of the lounge. We'll be onboard 2/24 and will be taking advantage of it for sure!

Just off the Voyager Feb 3 and the CL was on deck 14 however with a 5:30 main seating for dinner it's impossable to get ready for dinner on port days let alone get to the CL before dinner.

Good thing we have late seating. Late is at 8.00pm right? Why has it changed just on Voyager I wonder?i

Yes, there is a another lounge open. Some friends just got off and told me it was opened for both weeks they were on board. It's near the Viking crown area with windows...forgot the name of the lounge. We'll be onboard 2/24 and will be taking advantage of it for sure!

It's called "Cloud Nine".

Good thing we have late seating. Late is at 8.00pm right? Why has it changed just on Voyager I wonder?i

If I had known main seating was at 5:30 I would have taken late dining. Since there were 8 of us it was inconvinient to change seating afer getting on board.

If I had known main seating was at 5:30 I would have taken late dining. Since there were 8 of us it was inconvinient to change seating afer getting on board.

The young people working in the Cloud Nine Concierge Lounge extension were soooooo sweet when we were on the Voyager. Hope you have the same ones. They were Felipe, Marla and Carlotta. Just loved all three of them. Happy sailing...................

I've heard it's in a great spot, much better than being on the interior in the CL. This will be a first Voyager Class experience, I hope we like it. We just love Radiance class so much, but hey, when the ship is leaving out of our home port we'll sail whatever RCI will give us! It can't be too bad.....

Cloud Nine is a all around better location as the regular conceirge lounge is small & has a bad odor that never went away when we sailed 2 weeks ago.

YES, YES, YES there is an odor. My husband found it very offensive. I didn't think it was that bad but it definately did have an odor! Just got off VOS and had early seating. I would slip up to Deck 14 and pick up a few cho. covered strawberries before dinner. Kept them in fridge until later. This is the first time there has been this service on a ship we've been on.

Great service!

Cloud Nine is a all around better location as the regular conceirge lounge is small & has a bad odor that never went away when we sailed 2 weeks ago.

YES, YES, YES there is an odor. My husband found it very offensive. I didn't think it was that bad but it definately did have an odor! Just got off VOS and had early seating. I would slip up to Deck 14 and pick up a few cho. covered strawberries before dinner. Kept them in fridge until later. This is the first time there has been this service on a ship we've been on.

Great service!

Archived