Is it to late..........

memecakes

We went on a wonderful cruise in October, I kept meaning to write a "45 day" letter to Carnival but never got around to it. Is it to late now? We have another cruise booked for May for our 25th wedding anniverery and it would be nice to supprise hubby with a freebie or two!

many say you can write them at any time but why not suprise you hubby with items you can buy online at Carnivals website ?

Im not trying to be rude, I just see so many people writing letters just to get free stuff, so eventually they will maybe quit giving 45 day leters to those who had true issues etc. I just dont think its fair to have traveler #1 write because they had an issue and get a free bottle of wine and have travler b write to just get a freebie and get the same bottle? Gosh I hope that makes sense. It was 5 months ago just save your pennies and buy your hubby something nice for your 25th, not some chepo freebie . Again nor meaning to put you down, it just is cheap to me

many say you can write them at any time but why not suprise you hubby with items you can buy online at Carnivals website ?

Im not trying to be rude, I just see so many people writing letters just to get free stuff, so eventually they will maybe quit giving 45 day leters to those who had true issues etc. I just dont think its fair to have traveler #1 write because they had an issue and get a free bottle of wine and have travler b write to just get a freebie and get the same bottle? Gosh I hope that makes sense. It was 5 months ago just save your pennies and buy your hubby something nice for your 25th, not some chepo freebie . Again nor meaning to put you down, it just is cheap to me

Wait a minute, I can get free stuff if I write a letter? Would an e-mail suffice?

No actually a 45 day letter is a letter you receive from Carnival thanking you for your letter. (actually mine was an email from them.) You have to call Carnival 45 days before your next sailing and they will offer you a choice. I just did this last week, but I could not do it any earlier than 45 days till I sail. I sent them an actual letter in the mail. Didn't know anything about the 45 day letter, but just wanted to tell them how PLEASANTLY surprised by the wonderful cruise we had on Carnival Liberty. It was our 1st cruise on Carnival!! Well I took the photo coupon and second choice was the 4 drink tickets. Also, our cruise was 2 years ago, but they still honored our letter. That was nice!!

No actually a 45 day letter is a letter you receive from Carnival thanking you for your letter. (actually mine was an email from them.) You have to call Carnival 45 days before your next sailing and they will offer you a choice. !!

That makes sense, now I know :)

Archived