Royal Princess - Amazon

nkbrkr6

We are currently on the Royal Princess heading to Manaus. When we boarded found out that tobaga is no longer on the itneray, it has been replaced with Barbados. VERY dissapointing to us. Been to Barbados many time and not fond of it.

We are currently on the Royal Princess heading to Manaus. When we boarded found out that tobaga is no longer on the itneray, it has been replaced with Barbados. VERY dissapointing to us. Been to Barbados many time and not fond of it.
Sorry you're disappointed although I'm sure many people (who haven't been there many times) will enjoy it. I've been to both and would much prefer to go to Barbados than Tobago (which IMHO is not the nicest, cleanest or interesting place to go.)

I would be disappointed too. We have this same cruise booked for next January, and part of the draw was getting to Tobago (we've been to Trinidad but I hear Tobago is much nicer and beach-ier) and St. Barts. Can you find out if the ship is regularly substituting for Tobago?

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

We have this cruise booked (in the other direction) for April 14. I'm very interested to hear what you find out about the reason for the change of the port call from Tobago to Barbados and whether or not it's a permanent thing in both directions.

Thanks for posting :)

event.png

So, of course,the question is:

Are you going to go ahead and give us great reports of all the rest of the cruise, the wonderful Amazon River, the great ship --

Or are you just going to let this small glitch eat at you and spoil your whole cruise.

Some do one, some do the other. I hope you will be the first kind.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived