Stockholders OBC

cruising together

I saw that also, but have not yet been able to find confirmation of it. The current Shareholder benefit is the one issued last year, through mid 2008. Carnival Corp has yet to issue its 2007 annual report (the 10K filing has been released, but that does not contain the shareholder benefit declaration)

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Yes - this is what I received, just a few days ago. OBC for stock purchased 1 day before submittal to Carnival (emailed stock confirmation statement to Carnival) and received OBC the next day. A few days later there was a price reduction in my class of cruise ticket, had already received cabin upgrade. Called Carnival for price reduction - agent noticed I had not gotten past guest discount (internet purchase of tickets). After PG discount was processed (while on phone with agent), I received additional OBC that was more than 2x the price reduction. :D

We have routinely gotten our Stockholders OBC AND either a price reduction in the form of a reduced final payment OR OBC if it was after the final payment.

I have never been refused both. The fine print does say that they "can" do this...but I have never personally experienced it.

We always get the Stockholders OBC, a price reduction and a bottle of champagne (or some other such gift).

Archived