Concierge Lounge

shadbrew

Hi everybody

We are anxious to try the Diamond Lounge on Liberty. It is upstairs by the Crow's nest so you have views all around and apparently, there is even an outside seating area which is really a plus for us! You will have all the same perks as the CL but in a bigger area. It has also been said that you will have a bartender in the DL because of its nearness to the Crow's Nest. I can't say for sure because we have yet to try it out. Suffice it to say, we WILL Be trying it out A LOT in April.

We were on Liberty in November last year. had a GS and were given access to the diamond lounge on deck 13.

Have to say preferred it to the CL as it is much bigger and as stated the one side is total glass giving great viws if your in there at a sailaway.

The concierge whose name was named Ricardo (He is leaving later this year to join Independance) was in attendance every evening. There were also two staff acting as bartenders who after the first night remembered what you drank :D They also allowed us to take a drink out of the lounge going to dinner.

Drinks were of a good strength in fact my wife had to ask that they reduce the amount of spirit in her glass (mine was ok LOL);) There was a good choice of spirits, beer, champagne, wine, soda and savory snacks etc. etc.

Ricardo also got us onto a tour that was supposed to be sold out, a small perk.

Also the outside seating area had around 6 tables to sit at.

The key card worked both the DL and CL doors and infact we were asked to pay a visit into the CL by the concierge there in attendance.

Enjoy it.

Regards

Paul

Sometimes the concierge will let you take a drink outside the lounge in a paper cup which will be right beside the door on his desk. The reason is, he explained is that he is responsible for the glassware. On the Jewel the lounge was very crowded and we took the drinks to a table outside, and returned them after we were finished with them. On the Explorer we usually we early enough to find a seat but some were not and were allowed to take it outside, paper cup only. The Radiance had two lounges set up, one for the overflow.

Paul, thanks for the info. Our friends did Liberty and they said they were told only Diamonds could use the DL so I wasn't sure. I know RCCL changes things frequently but it is very good to know since our girls will be sharing our OS this yr and are not diamonds yet. We thought we would only be able to have them join us if we did the CL so great news. Thanks again for sharing. Deb

P.S. Our girls are adults so no problem with happy hr!

Archived