Salmon Fishing Juneau or Ketchican

geosand

I'm looking into the Salmon fishing in September. Do you have opinions or suggestions on arranging it through the cruise line (Celebrity) or going with an independent? From what I have found so far, it is a little cheaper with an independent boat but not so much that I would mess with it if there are a lot of minuses.

Thanks!

We went with Ken of Northern Lights in Ketchikan. We went late July and that is when many salmon were running. I think September might be a little late for salmon. We had a wonderful time with Ken and had whales around us as we fished. We all caught our limit.

Fishin is great out of both ports, we fished with Lucky Dog Adventure in Juneau and had a great time, saw more whales than wife did on her whale watching tour and caught a lot of fish.

I personally don't care, but I've been reading the boards this afternoon and I have now noticed THREE posts by this individual who appears to be new to CC. All 3 posts have promoted this company. I don't remember reading about it previously (I certainly could be wrong). Seems a bit suspicious to me :rolleyes: . I apologize in advance if I'm totally off base.

I personally don't care, but I've been reading the boards this afternoon and I have now noticed THREE posts by this individual who appears to be new to CC. All 3 posts have promoted this company. I don't remember reading about it previously (I certainly could be wrong). Seems a bit suspicious to me :rolleyes: . I apologize in advance if I'm totally off base.

I guess my hunch was correct. It looks like fishinfools2's post have been yanked!! :eek:

Archived