Hypnotist on the Pride?

zebramatie1

We are leaving out on the Pride this weekend and I was wondering if they still have a hypnotist on board. We are traveling with 25 "KRAZY KRUZERS" and just waiting for some fun. So please if anyone knows the answer please post. I am so ready for warm weather!!

When I read the capers recently I did not see any hypnotist on the Pride.

I know that he is on the Spirit because I was a "victim" of the midnight adult hypnotist show. Never again......I was stalked ( for lack of a better word) for the rest of the cruise. People even wanted to have my picture taken with them:D :rolleyes: I guess I really put on a show..YIKES!!

Smiles,Connie

Sorry for the OP but I'm glad to know there isn't a hypnotist on the Pride. There has been one on every cruise we have taken for the past two years and the show is basically the same each time and ceases to be funny after the second go around. BTW, how was the entertainment? I'll be on the Pride a week from this Sunday.

Just go off the Pride yesterday. There is no hypnotist. Sorry. I wish there had been. The entertainment isn't that great. Production shows are good, but comedians just aren't funny. A lot has been written here about and it would be nice if Carnival read it and made some changes. There was a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show one night if that interests you.

Archived