Island Princess Cabin D723 Help!

LIZ-BEAR

THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED TO MY POSTS YESTERDAY, BUT I HAD THE WRONG SHIP. DUH!!!:confused:

ANY INFO ON THE ISLAND PRINCESS CABIN D723 WOULD BE APPRECIATED! IT IS THE 2ND TO LAST CABIN ON THE SHIP AND I WAS WONDERING ABOUT MOTION, NOISE ETC.....

ALSO, WHAT ABOUT THE RUMORS ABOUT THE "AGE" OF THE PEOPLE ON A PANAMA CRUISE? A NASTY CO WORKER MADE A COMMENT ABOUT ITS ALL WHEELCHAIRS AND QXYGEN TANKS (WHICJ I DOUBT)

I HAVE TILL TOMORROW TO DECIDE! HELP!!!!!!

Liz, the info on the cabin is exactly the same as the Coral. they are sister ships. By the way that someone who said that all of the passengers are in wheel chairs do not know what they are talking about. i have been on that cruise twice and sure there are elderly people but NOT ALL are in wheel chairs. Go on the cruise and have a good time.

Marilyn

I have done the Panama canal twice, once on Princess and once on Royal Caribbean, you will always have some older people, they are the ones who can do a longer cruise, but there are many other age groups too. go and enjoy! It is one of our favorite cruises. Planning another next year!:D

We just returned from Panama Canal cruise last week. I am 54 and I would consider myself one of the younger people but we were traveling with 2 couples one in their 60's and one in their 70's so we like older people that keep themselves in good shape. I was the first one to get the upper respiratory virus with fever that went rampant on the ship so young didn't matter one bit!!

Hi There,

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. I am one of those decrepit seniors age 73 I play tennis 2-3 times a week work out in the gym for about 35 minutes after 2 1/2 hours of duplicate bridge to keep mobile. Teach quilt classses at a local quilt shop and if I must, clean my home just before company is due and now fitting in a little gardening and trimming the Crepe Myrtle in the back yard. I love cruising and looking forward to the Diamond Princess March 2nd to Hawaii.

Quilter n Cruiser

Liz-Bear

Which Island Princess Panama Canal trip are you thinking of? We are departing LA on 3/22/08 to FLL 4/06/08.

We and two other couples are going - we are late 50's/early 60's and looking forward to the cruise. We took a Trans-Atlantic cruise two years ago for 2wks and there were a larger number of older people, but we all had fun. Very active and fun. Some people like to make cracks about cruising as if they know it all.Go for it and have fun.

Denny

THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT!!! IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE "YOUNG" . I WILL TURN 50 IN JULY AND DH IS 58. I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT AGE AT ALL!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FUN AT SEA!!!!:D

DENNY01-WE ARE SAILING 1/13/09 ROUND TRIP FROM FT LAUDERDALE. WE LIVE @1 1/2 FROM THERE, SO NO FLYING INVOLVED!

I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THE VIRUS ON THAT SHIP, BUT I WILL BE STOCKED WITH ANTIBIOTICS, AIRBORNE AND TUMMY STUFF!

Hi There,

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. I am one of those decrepit seniors age 73 I play tennis 2-3 times a week work out in the gym for about 35 minutes after 2 1/2 hours of duplicate bridge to keep mobile. Teach quilt classses at a local quilt shop and if I must, clean my home just before company is due and now fitting in a little gardening and trimming the Crepe Myrtle in the back yard. I love cruising and looking forward to the Diamond Princess March 2nd to Hawaii.

Quilter n Cruiser

YOU ARE 10 TIMES MORE ACTIVE THAN I AM! I GOT TIRED JUST READING YOUR POST!:) LIZ-BEAR

Archived