*Cabin on Deck 2? Voyager Class*Your thoughts*

I was was hoping to get some info on this deck. We've stayed on the 9th deck only and would like to venture out. I didn't know if they had portholes on the ship or are they all inside at that deck? (I'm speaking of the ExOS in specific)

My girls (older teens) were thinking about staying on this deck, (in an inside or porthole) but I don't know much about it. Could you please share your experiences? :D Thanks for your help!

If all you want is an inside cabin, then really anyplace is fine--it will be a long way to the pool, tho! (Kind of a long climb to deck 11! You'd have to take the elevators, and I'm sure you know what kind of wait that can entail!)

I'm not sure about those rooms having any porthole.

They do have portholes on deck 2. Beware of the OV cabins right at the front of the ship. You will be jolted awake when the anchor drops and is pulled up. When it happened to us we both flew out of bed,:eek: thinking we hit something and were sinking until we realized what it was. Haven't stayed in the front of the ship since on any deck since then.

Archived