Best Wishes for Saturday Brisbane First Cruiser!!!!

LouLou28

Kirsten

I'm sure you've got a couple of other things to occupy you over the last few days before your wedding than checking in on CC ... but if you do drop by I just wanted to say that I hope everything goes wonderfully well for you and Ian on Saturday!:)

I hope your wedding day is beautiful and is the first of many many more happy days together! Congratulations (in advance) to you both!

(What a pity you're sharing your honeymoon with all your new CC friends ... so much for romance!!!):D:D:D

Fingers crossed for fine weather!:p

Kirsten

I'm sure you've got a couple of other things to occupy you over the last few days before your wedding than checking in on CC ... but if you do drop by I just wanted to say that I hope everything goes wonderfully well for you and Ian on Saturday!:)

LOL, thanks Linda!! And thanks everyone else for your kind messages and wishes. But I have just realised that i am a bit of a sad case because yes, it is 3 days from the wedding and yes, i do have alot of things to do, and sadly yes one of them is checking in on CC to see what is happening.

I really need to turn off this computer and not look at CC for a couple of days, but i think i may be a little addicted!! :eek:

Not long to go now, lets hope for only very light showers on the day!!

Cheers,

Kirsten (and Ian)

Archived