Friends of.......

Benzowner

We'll be sure to visit her this weekend, though sadly she'll be without Vic's head.

We're bringing her other sticker, too! And some glue, just in case.

Hi Angela-

I showed our son the pictures of Vic and the bucket. He's at that age where his parents (us) embarrass him. He pleaded with me not to put the bucket on my head! I think I will and ask him to take my picture :D

I thought that was a Queen Mary thing.

Matthew

As usual Matthew, you are correct.:) Friends of Laura (named, of course, after the late and much lamented British fabric designer Laura Ashley) is a QE2 phenomenon. I believe that an affiliated association, Friends of Ydna (a little-known Welsh word meaning Norman-no-friends), holds regular meetings on QM2. Sadly, these are also very poorly attended.

Man proposes, God disposes xxx

As usual Matthew, you are correct.:) Friends of Laura (named, of course, after the late and much lamented British fabric designer Laura Ashley) is a QE2 phenomenon. I believe that an affiliated association, Friends of Ydna (a little-known Welsh word meaning Norman-no-friends), holds regular meetings on QM2. Sadly, these are also very poorly attended.

Man proposes, God disposes xxx

Shouldn't that be nam??

Only in his thread. Do not let that spelling madness spill out onto the regular board!

Amy reasom why? Ome of the best thimgs about the Cumard board is the hunor of our cousims and arem't you ome of then?:rolleyes:

Hunor seens to be nissimg fron these boards lately. Amd I have moticed that nost of the regular posters here are mot as active--boards have become dull as dirt im their absemce.:D

Bettie, who loves the hunor and homesty of ny cousims across the pomd

Hi Angela-

I showed our son the pictures of Vic and the bucket. He's at that age where his parents (us) embarrass him. He pleaded with me not to put the bucket on my head! I think I will and ask him to take my picture :D

An excellent idea! You can also mount the photo in your Top Secret Parents' Book To Embarrass The Children. Think how mortified he'll be when you show, for instance, his wife-to-be, some of the real gems you have stashed in there. ;)

Nice Valentine's dinner?

My dear? If i were to write in words the things I did to my wife tonight it would bring the heavens down.

Let's just say it brought the ceiling down.

God does move in some strange ways and tonight I was him!!!!!

My dear? If i were to write in words the things I did to my wife tonight it would bring the heavens down.

Forgot the picture below. Cover yer ears up Itty!

I believe that the instruction was to "Go forth and multiply".

David

Archived