Obc????

We booked while on board the VOS last March....yeah....finally the time to take this long awaited cruise is coming closer!!!

My question - I will I know if I did in fact get that OBC? Does it say something somewhere? I do have the original sheet that they gave me when we booked the cruise even though we rebooked through the military TA here (another $200) off and we changed cruises! We were told the OBC would go with us but.......what if we get on board and it's suddenly oops.... we know nothing, we see nothing.....

Should it be on out documents before we leave? Should it be somewhere?:o

We booked while on board the VOS last March....yeah....finally the time to take this long awaited cruise is coming closer!!!

My question - I will I know if I did in fact get that OBC? Does it say something somewhere? I do have the original sheet that they gave me when we booked the cruise even though we rebooked through the military TA here (another $200) off and we changed cruises! We were told the OBC would go with us but.......what if we get on board and it's suddenly oops.... we know nothing, we see nothing.....

Should it be on out documents before we leave? Should it be somewhere?:o

No. Take that documentation with you. The OBC should show up on your shipboard account by the end of the second day. If it doesn't, go to the Purser's Desk with your paper.

I suggest you call RCL and ask them to verifiy the credit. write down the date, time and person you speak with.

I agree, call crown & anchor and they will confirm it for you. I did that just today to confirm our OBC for next weeks cruise.

Archived