NCL Duty free liquor shop?

elron

We recently purchased Remy XO for $99--this is up from $89 a year ago. However, on many cruises, the duty-free shop gives a 10% discount if you purchase on embarkation day (usually not advertised in the Freestyle Daily) so our purchase was only 90 bucks! :D Not bad, considering our local land price is $149. ;)

We recently purchased Remy XO for $99--this is up from $89 a year ago. However, on many cruises, the duty-free shop gives a 10% discount if you purchase on embarkation day (usually not advertised in the Freestyle Daily) so our purchase was only 90 bucks! :D Not bad, considering our local land price is $149. ;)

Thanks CC! That's exactly(Remy XO) what I'm looking for!

For you connoisseurs, might I also recommend Gosling's "Old Rum". We bought it in Duty Free for about 40 bucks. Now you Bermuda cruisers will recognize Gosling's Black Seal Rum as the main ingredient in a "Dark and Stormy" This Old Rum is aged Goslings. Goslings may have just invented the first sippin' rum. Well worth a try, IMHO. :D

Goslings may have just invented the first sippin' rum. Well worth a try, IMHO. :D

If you go to Barbados, the Mount Gay distillery is a short cab ride from the pier. They have a nice tour, tasting, and a gift shop. They have a really good "extra old" rum that is first-class sipping quality. Can't beat the price getting it right from the factory. I think we brought back a couple gallons!

Archived