4 of the LOOOONGEST DAYS LEFT !!

mr jailerman

I know exactly how you are feeling .... this will be my first cruise and I am excited, nervous, going-out-of-my-mind .... reading all these posts to make sure I do everything "right"!! The suspense of the whole thing is killing me! :D CAN THURSDAY MORNING BE ANY FARTHER AWAY?!?!?!

karen

I know exactly how you are feeling .... this will be my first cruise and I am excited, nervous, going-out-of-my-mind .... reading all these posts to make sure I do everything "right"!! The suspense of the whole thing is killing me! :D CAN THURSDAY MORNING BE ANY FARTHER AWAY?!?!?!

karen

If you go to the Carnival cruise roll call section and click on INSPIRATION and find the correct dates & you with see that their are several others going on this cruise as well..:) Their is a group of us all meeting on the back outside adults only deck on the Promenade level as a little meet and greet kind of thing. (And of course hiding from everyone's kids whom were not lucky enough to get a sitter :-) We will be back there after the ship sets sail. Stop by and join in..Should be fun !!:) First cruises are always the most exciting !! I bet it won't be long before your second is booked !:D But, We shall see.. See you in four days:D... Kurt

:D

I feel your pain, we don't leave until a week from today...6 days! It feels like forever!!! Actually this is almost as bad as being pregnant in the last few weeks waiting for that big day, that is pure torture! This is a close second to that!

I had not thought of it that way !!:D I guess my wait IS NOT THAT BAD.:) Take Care !!:)

We cruise a week from today - it's almost here! :)

Now that's a signature !!:) I am starting to think thatyou like to cruise.:) With that many cruises under your belt, I would think you would have a system to get through the final waiting week..:D Have fun on your next one..:D

It really does seem like I am watching a SAND TIMER till I board the INSPIRATION this Thursday A.M :eek: Well I guess it will be soon enough. Happy Sailing to all !!:D

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!:D

I cruise a week from tomorrow and the last week always drags terribly!....and I'm lucky enough to be able to cruise 6 or 7 times a year. The waitin still doesn't get any easier (especially when it's cold and snowy where you live :eek: )

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!:D

I cruise a week from tomorrow and the last week always drags terribly!....and I'm lucky enough to be able to cruise 6 or 7 times a year. The waitin still doesn't get any easier (especially when it's cold and snowy where you live :eek: )

I can relate with the bad weather !! Another storm in Chicago tonight. I wish I had the kind of job to get the kind of time off for 5 or 6 cruises a year as I would be right there with you.. I have one more this August on my first Royal Caribbean cruise aboard the Enchantment of the Seas.. I got one of only TWO Aft corner Junior Suites with a HUGE(20 people easy) Balcony ! :-) looking just as forward to that one as the cat 12 this week.. Thanks and happy cruising..:D

I hear you! I can't wait to get to Tampa let alone board the cruise ship. Is it Christmas??? :p

<~~~~ going over to check out the Inspiration roll call!

Karen

I think you will find some fun people to meet and get to know on this cruise.. Do try to make it to that back deck after sailing as no one knows anyone until then and that's were the friendships start. Good times ahead !! see you on the Roll Call ..:D

I feel the pain, but I am freaking out. I am trying to clean the house and pack for us, then pack for the kids to stay at Grandma's house. I think the next couple days will fly by while I am trying to get ready. See you on the back of the ship before we know it.:p

:D UHHH !!! 3 DAYS !!:confused: I WILL BE ALRIGHT !! MAYBE I WILL START A GOOD BOOK !! :-) NAH !! I'M ALRIGHT !! I WILL JUST TRY TO SLEEP ALOT OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS !!:D NOT LIKE I WON'T NEED IT !! 3 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE !!!:eek: SORRY ABOUT THE CABIN ASSIGNMENT STEPH !! :mad: YOU DID GIVE IT THE GOOD FIGHT KID !!:D SEE EVERYONE VERY SOON !!! Kurt..

I feel everyone's pain. I'm on the Conquest on Sunday. Why is it the boss always seems to give me extra projects the week before I cruise (sigh...)

I think she's just jeolous, I have a countdown clock on my screen saver, she loves cruising but her DH doesn't so they don't.

quote=okgirlI feel everyone's pain. I'm on the Conquest on Sunday. Why is it the boss always seems to give me extra projects the week before I cruise (sigh...)

I know what you mean. While I am fortunate to work from my home, I'm always in a panic that some huge project will come up at the end of the week that I will have to finish before I can leave. And, regardless of how well I plan, there are always tons of small things that need to be completed. That is one of the reasons I have everything ready to go the week before we leave - just one less thing to worry about. Have a great time on the Conquest - I'll be on the Pride the same day

Archived