Cirque Masquerade Ball - Tell me I'm wrong!

robsvacation

I enjoyed seeing Cirque when it was in Boston but not when I saw last week on the Connie. I know it is not a show but I don't like that it ruined the best public room on the ship. The panoramic view is now gone. The ship was designed for this purpose and now it is blocked by chairs,curtains and things hanging from the ceilinig. Several days the lounge was closed for practice. [ that didn't work ] I hope X thinks long and hard before it ruins this room on other ships. [ no problem getting a seat for the show as long as you don't get run over by the people leaving.]

Sorry to hear this was so poorly done. It sounds as though this won't be around long. One of the things about the M-Class ships that make them so nice is the abundance of public rooms with great windows so everyone doesn't congregate in the same place.

I enjoyed seeing Cirque when it was in Boston but not when I saw last week on the Connie. I know it is not a show ... [ no problem getting a seat for the show as long as you don't get run over by the people leaving.]

And there in is likely the biggest problem, everyone saying "I know it's not a show but..." they still expect "something to happen." This wouldn't be the first misstep for CdS, look at the Solstrom TV show on Bravo... just dreadful and I'm a pretty big CdS fan!

Sigh, oh well, here's hoping they figure this out. Most CdS projects take a few months to settle down and work out the bugs. That, and this is a pretty unique venture. Connie is also the testbed so hopefully the redo on Summit leaves the room more open so people get their Sea Views during the day.

Archived