What do you love about Carnival?

cruiser01

I have only been on RCCL one time, and swore I wouldn't go back. The food was so so and the staff cool. On the other hand, Carnival staff is very helpful and a simple smile will get you a mile. They make it a point to learn your likes and dislikes. You get a lot of bang for your buck!

Not necessarily in this order:

1) The folks who cruise Carnival

2) Price

3) Itinerary

4) Their Web Site

5) The CC folks who cruise Carnival

6) Onboard Service

7) Carnival Customer service

8) Selection of ships

9) Past Guest Party and Captain's Party

10) Variety of entertainment

Darthgrady is right about the BLT. It's awesome.

Most of the people are friendly.

Food is pretty good. The apple pie I had on the Spirit rivaled my moms...and that's hard to come by.

Evening enterntainment is top notch.

Staff and crew are usually very friendly.

There's always something to do somewhere on the ship.

I like their itinerary's better then a lot of other cruise lines.

The deli, the Sushi, the Service, the beds, OMG, I dont want to get up, the size of the rooms, the robes, the drink of the day, the escargot, did I say the service? the decor, while a bit out there, definately not boring, the evolutions of fun upgrades, the friendly passengers and crew, the dancing waiters, the comedians, the piano bar and fresh bread and pastries and nice variety of food in both the dining room and buffets.

What do I like??

Price.....I look around and Carnival always seems to have the best deal.

Itinerary....Again, I look around and Carnival goes where most the others go at a better price.

Food....Room service (shrimp salad sandwiches, brownie and cookie plate, chocolate cake). 24/7 pizza and ice cream. From the deli....turkey and swiss on country roll, DS loves the Reubens. Made to order omelettes. I've never had a problem with the dining room food....supper club is even better.

Aft balconies.....love it!!

The people....nobody cares what you do for a living. Everyone is there to have a great time! Young, old...all walks of life.

There's always something going on if you want to get involved.....or do nothing if you wish. There's something for everyone.

The crew/staff is the best. Always friendly!!!

The only thing I don't like is they always make me get off the ship....jeez, I hate that!

The Drink of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously...

I enjoy Carnival's activities, there's always something to do on all lines, but Carnival's "something to dos" always involve FUN!!! ( I guess that's why they are called the FUN ships, huh?)

EVERYTHING, But especially how well the Carnival staff treats ALL of the passengers and they do it with a SMILE. They are truly FUN ships for people looking for good times without going OVERBOARD...LOL:D

Well stated from a Carnival employee..

Everything! We are not "party/crowds/drinking" people, but there is plenty to do. The food is great. The cabins, the stewards, the wait staff... gee, everything just about covers it. We talk about trying other lines, but why mess with something we know we love?

Its the best value out there today, and they have the Carnival Miracle its the best ship I have been on yet

MY FAMILY AND I WILL BE SAILING THE MIRACLE IN MARCH AND ARE SOOOLOOKING FORWARD TO IT. PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAVS AND INSIGHTS ON THE MIRACLE. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!:) :)

We've Sailed Carnival And Princess And I'll Have To Say While Our Experience On Princess Was Great( I Surprised Dh For His 40th B-day), I Think The Food And The Atmosphere On Carnival Are Better. I Also Don't Think The Value Can Be Beat. I Hope Your Cruise On The Splendor Is Everything You're Hoping For And More!!!!:) :) :) :)

Archived