Roll Call - 05/10/08 - Wind Spirit - Rome/Athens

milepig

• 2 months later...
My wife and I are on the 5/10 Rome to Athens cruise. What is the Raymond Burr group?

Raymond Burr is a winery in California. As a member of their wine club we recieved a notice in a recent shipment about a group from the club that was going on this sailing. This is my first one of these, so I can give a report when we're back.

Raymond Burr is a winery in California. As a member of their wine club we recieved a notice in a recent shipment about a group from the club that was going on this sailing. This is my first one of these, so I can give a report when we're back.

milepig

Look forward to meeting you on the cruise. I fly out on Tuesday spend time with my family from California just north of Rome. Then we are off on our cruise.

Raymond Burr was the Famous T.V. actor also. His Winery is in The Dry Creek Valley in Sonoma County

• 2 months later...

I've been lurking quite awhile, but getting ready for our back to back Istanbul Athens, Athen Rome cruise in October.

Any comments on the shore excursions between Rome and Athens? I'm a little disappointed to see that in 2009 they are skipping the Peloponessian but going to Minos and Crete instead, which I would've like to have seen this year.

Any advice is appreciated.

Archived