Rol call Legand TRANSATLANTIC 6TH APRIL 2008

t and e

Hi... what is the entertainment these days on Seabourn....any shows, cabaret etc. Its been a while. I remember Dan Hodge, Jan Myers, Sean OShea...are they still around?

Welcome to the Cruise Critic Board all the way from Scotland!

Dan Hodge and Jan Myers are no longer with Seabourn, but I'm sure you will like the others too!

Marja

It's me again! (sorry).

Dear CC friends,

Let's meet Monday morning April 7 around the Sky Bar at 11.30 AM (just before trivia) to raise a glass! (weather permitting........!)

I will bring a list of the CC'ers I've counted so far and we will be able to put a face to the names.

I look forward to seeing you!

Marja

We just had a wonderfull beach-time in Virgin Gorda.

I can assure you that the Legend is in a perfect condition. I wish alle the "crossers" a very good and pleasant trip.

I think this will be your crew:

Captain: Karlo Buer

HM Wilhelm Steinbrunner

Maitre 'D Kevin Huxham

Bar manager Liam Finnegam

Chef de Cuisine Adam Lockwood

CD Eric De Gray

ACD Lauri Jones

Travel Barbara Schweinberger

Future sales Jo Poelmans

Sky bar Christian

Club Armin

Hug

Thank you very much for posting the above! I give you a hug for it. I was just thinking about it when I woke up. I thought who can I contact to find out? And now I have my answer, though there is still a possibility that some will leave the Legend in Ft. Lauderdale and will be replaced by others. Unless of course you specifically asked all of them if they were going to stay on for the crossing.

CC'ers: Remember Monday April 7 - a very informal "bon voyage and get to know each other" get together 11.30 AM in Sky Bar area (for those of you who are interested).

Marja

We just had a wonderfull beach-time in Virgin Gorda.

I can assure you that the Legend is in a perfect condition. I wish alle the "crossers" a very good and pleasant trip.

I think this will be your crew:

Captain: Karlo Buer

HM Wilhelm Steinbrunner

Maitre 'D Kevin Huxham

Bar manager Liam Finnegam

Chef de Cuisine Adam Lockwood

CD Eric De Gray

ACD Lauri Jones

Travel Barbara Schweinberger

Future sales Jo Poelmans

Sky bar Christian

Club Armin

Hug

excellent information . It`s great to know the glitteratti we shall be meeting. :)

Hi Seapenarth!

I hadn't counted you in yet. Will you also be on this crossing? I hope to see you Monday morning!

Marja

I`m afraid not. Our next cruises are Legend Nice to Nice June 7 two weeks and then Spirit (top ship) Istanbul to Venice August 23. Got to keep cruising on Seabourn:)

Thank you very much for posting the above! I give you a hug for it. I was just thinking about it when I woke up. I thought who can I contact to find out? And now I have my answer, though there is still a possibility that some will leave the Legend in Ft. Lauderdale and will be replaced by others. Unless of course you specifically asked all of them if they were going to stay on for the crossing.

CC'ers: Remember Monday April 7 - a very informal "bon voyage and get to know each other" get together 11.30 AM in Sky Bar area (for those of you who are interested).

Marja

Marja,

I am sure of everybody, except the chef the cuisine. It could also be Willy coming up in Fort Lauderdale.

Hugo

Thank you Hugo. I know Willie, but I'm not sure about Adam Lockwood. Is he a good chef?

The Legend is in St. Thomas today. I think I can see her on the left of a picture I tried to copy from the St. Thomas web cam! Didn't work though.

Marja

Marja,

Adam is a good chef. He comes from England and is the former chef of the Queen Mary.

We are now in sunny St. Thomas and the new guests are coming aboard.

Eric De Gray arrived this morning, "flamboyant" as allways.

Have a good crossing

Hug

Count me in for the crossing and the CC’ers reunion the following morning in the Skybar.

Saludos

Cadum

I will be there, too. See you next week.

Philipp

Welcome to both of our "new" posters! See ya' next weekend!

Paul :)

New to the website but know some of you from prior crossings. We will be on board....see you all on Sunday.

Ray and Angela Dillon :) :)

And especially the Seabourn Board!

Nice to see you posting here Ray and Angela! Yes, of course I know you both. We have sailed before a couple of times. Still like your cigars Ray?

This Seabourn board is an extension of the Seabourn family on the ships, you will find out pretty soon (in case you decide to come back to this board).

Will you come to the welcome "party" Monday morning?

I'll try to convince René to join us too, but you know him!

Marja

And especially the Seabourn Board!

Nice to see you posting here Ray and Angela! Yes, of course I know you both. We have sailed before a couple of times. Still like your cigars Ray?

This Seabourn board is an extension of the Seabourn family on the ships, you will find out pretty soon (in case you decide to come back to this board).

Will you come to the welcome "party" Monday morning?

I'll try to convince René to join us too, but you know him!

Marja

Yes, Ray is still loves his cigars and has probably already packed some of them. Looking forward to seeing you and Rene again.....we will surely be at the skybar on Monday morning.

Well, its back to trying on everything in my closet to see what still fits.

Angela

PS: Did I see that Eric is CD?:)

Archived