Rol call Legand TRANSATLANTIC 6TH APRIL 2008

t and e

Marja - hope you have a smooth and sunny crossing and lots of relaxation - we board Legend after its "facelift" on 03 May. Your idea of having the informal meeting has brought out many new voices - that is really nice to see. Lovely gesture on your part. Have fun! Rene' (p.s. different gender - but see you have this name in your home also)

I hope we're going to have a dry sail away! I know it is still a couple of days away and the weather forecast can vary a lot, but still.... it can be sunny, but rain and thunder is also predicted.

It looks like it is going to be warm though.

See you then!

Marja

Thanks, Marja for organizing the CC'ers gathering on the 7th! JaneBP suggested that I do this and I wasn't been able to get to the boards lately -- I hate it when work interferes with my personal life! :mad:

I'll be there on the 7th and since my Mom has been visiting the boards through what I've relayed from the postings I've come across, I'll see if I can persuade her to come along as well. We are so very excited! :D

During a trip to the dentist today, there was a travel magazine from last year highlighting transatlantic cruises and Seabourn was listed in there. It made the" visit" just a little more palatable and hit home that there's not much time left, so I'd better get packing! :eek:

Hello Anne (if I'm correct?)

Thanks for posting and it would be very nice if you and your mother will be able to join us Monday morning! As hopefully all the other CC'ers (including my husband René, but he is not a CC'er!).

And let's hope Pluvius will not attend our "party"!

The Legend passengers will be enjoying their beach BBQ today on Virgin Gorda. Hopefully they will have good weather too.

Safe trip to Ft. Lauderdale!

Marja

According to weather.com, the average high temp in Lisbon on 4/20 is 66 degrees (F), with an average low of 51. Of course, "averages" may vary!

And, pseudo-off-topic, I had the privilege of meeting CruisinMatt in November for a brief city tour and lunch; he's quite a young gentleman, and any photos I've seen do not do him justice! (Just comments from a cranky, old middle-aged guy here! ;) )

Paul :)

go Tigers

is it Sunday yet?

According to weather.com, the average high temp in Lisbon on 4/20 is 66 degrees (F), with an average low of 51. Of course, "averages" may vary!

Are you thinking of April 20 already? By then there can be a heat wave in Lisboa!

Let's first think about boarding, sail away and the crossing!

Marja

Are you thinking of April 20 already? By then there can be a heat wave in Lisboa!

Let's first think about boarding, sail away and the crossing!

I'm with you on that! :D The above was simply info for a "guideline" for those wondering what to pack...including moi! ;)

Have a great cruise, everyone! I am hoping I may be on the Legend for the Xmas/New Year cruise. Who are the Captains and CD these days? Can you find out for me who might be Captain and CD at Xmas?

Best wishes

Norm

Archived