I know you'll have the answer!

LiLo0424

I am trying to decide between Enchantment of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas (both RCCL). I am traveling with 3 kids one being a 2 year old who will NOT be potty trained. I have read various postings on the debate of whether or not each ship has a place to diapered babies to swim.

1. Can any of you confirm the info about Enchantment?

2. If they both can accomodate babies to swim which ship would YOU go on?

Info: We have been on all Voyager class ships and Liberty once.

We have been on the Liberty itinerary, but love it.

We have never been to most stops on Enchantment.

Liberty is 7 day and Enchantment is 5 day.

I am having a hard time making this decision because I am not telling ANYONE we are going. I am going to just get them in the car the Friday before, tell them we are going to dinner and drive to the airport instead. I just want them to have FUN!

Thanks in advance! I love these boards and what a help everyone is!

Lisa

I am having a hard time making this decision because I am not telling ANYONE we are going. I am going to just get them in the car the Friday before, tell them we are going to dinner and drive to the airport instead. I just want them to have FUN!

Thanks in advance! I love these boards and what a help everyone is!

Lisa

How will you get everyone packed and explain the suitcases, I'm curious.

Only Freedom and Liberty have the diaper swim area. There is a name to the area but I don't remember it.

It's the H2Ozone. Enchantment does NOT have a facility for your little one to splash.

As much as I love Enchantment, given your travel parameters, probably you would be better off on Liberty.

VERY CAREFULLY! :D I am planning it for November and all of our summer clothes will be packed away. I keep suitcases in the basement and plan to pack them during the day when DH and my oldest son are gone...I work from home. My other two are too young too understand.

I have seen a picture that someone took from Enchantment of a sign that said the "Splash Zone" pool was for babies. Is this not the case?

It's the H2Ozone. Enchantment does NOT have a facility for your little one to splash.

As much as I love Enchantment, given your travel parameters, probably you would be better off on Liberty.

Isn't there just a small "Splash Zone" area of the H2O zone that is for babies in swim diapers. The entire H2O zone is not suitable for swim diapers.

Below is a link to another thread about a sign by the baby splash area on Enchantment that says that diapered babies can use that pool only. Does anyone know anything more about this?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=685062&highlight=enchantment+diaper

It's hard to argue with a sign, but there is so much conflicting info about this topic and even the customer service people don't know what to tell us. Thanks again for your help!

Lisa

Below is a link to another thread about a sign by the baby splash area on Enchantment that says that diapered babies can use that pool only. Does anyone know anything more about this?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=685062&highlight=enchantment+diaper

It's hard to argue with a sign, but there is so much conflicting info about this topic and even the customer service people don't know what to tell us. Thanks again for your help!

Lisa

That sign should be emphatic proof that you could have a child in diapers playing in that particular zone. Unless a person simply can't read English, you can't argue against it.

That sign should be emphatic proof that you could have a child in diapers playing in that particular zone. Unless a person simply can't read English, you can't argue against it.

That's what I thought, but yet everywhere else on different posts people insist that Enchantment has no such area. I am just confused and wondering if those people really know something I don't. Did things change? What gives??

Thanks for all of your replies!

Oh...and cruiseprn...I am having someone meet me at the airport with the luggage. There is still a lot to work out, but I am hoping it all comes together! :rolleyes:

Oh...and cruiseprn...I am having someone meet me at the airport with the luggage. There is still a lot to work out, but I am hoping it all comes together! :rolleyes:

You thought of everything, have a wonderful trip. Post a picture of the family after you surprise them it will be priceless :D My lips are sealed ;)

HAHAHAHAHA you would think now wouldn't ya. ;) :D

I wonder if any other ships (besides Enchantment/LOS/FOS/IOS) have this.

For others reading this (I know Lilo already saw this) but the Freedom ships have this area for diapered babies/infants.

FOScopy.jpg

Archived