For What It's Worth - Comparing message boards

DFD1

I've been going over to the CC Carnival message board from time to time lately as we have a cruise booked on the Conquest in January. I have to tell you that the crowd that hangs 'round over here is a h--- of a lot more interesting than the Carnival crowd.

The discussion threads, the thoughtfulness, the whole things is just better.

Thanks. Keep up the good work! LOL

I think this crowd has more "net"iquite than those at Carnival :p

Also, we know from the recent poll on here that most HAL cruisers are in their late 30's to 60's whereas Carnival cruisers are the more inexperienced "young-uns":D

I always get a kick out of the Carnival boards... there can be some pretty wild stuff going on over there. :D

They seem to have a lot more leniency with posting - name calling, insults, non-cruise related threads, etc.

I've often wondered why??

[quote name='DFD1']I've been going over to the CC Carnival message board from time to time lately as we have a cruise booked on the Conquest in January. I have to tell you that the crowd that hangs 'round over here is a h--- of a lot more interesting than the Carnival crowd.

The discussion threads, the thoughtfulness, the whole things is just better.

Thanks. Keep up the good work! LOL[/QUOTE]
I cruise Carnival, HAL and Princess boards... I hope I'm interesting :) .. Bombero

Although I haven't frequented Carnival boards in a few years, I can say from the other boards I've visited, each has their own uniqueness. I have to say I had some adjusting to this one at first. I think things have gotten better as more of a variety of people began posting versus the regulars who generally book suites & sail HAL multiple times during the year. I like the change.

[quote name='iluvcruzin']Although I haven't frequented Carnival boards in a few years, I can say from the other boards I've visited, each has their own uniqueness. I have to say I had some adjusting to this one at first. I think things have gotten better as more of a variety of people began posting versus the regulars who generally book suites & sail HAL multiple times during the year. I like the change.[/QUOTE]
[font=Arial][size=3][color=dimgray]I totally agree with you! There is a broad range in age, cruising experience, and opinions among the people who post on this board that makes it interesting for everyone. [/color][/size][/font]

Archived