Bye Bye Minxy and all the Cruisers from Portside this weekend

cheznandy

To our lovely friends Jo and Jp, have the best cruise, from Andy and I:) I will definatley be in contact by SMS:D

and to all the other cruisers leaving this weekkend from Portside, Kirsten and family, Lou Lou (Linda) and family, Ela2, Thunderchaser, Tonip.........um if I have missed anyone.....sorry:p have the best holiday on the seas:)

Chez

xx

Have lots of fun everyone. Hope that the seas are calm and the weather warm. We wont be able to get to brissie to see you off, but i will be watching the web cam ans taking lots of pictures off that. Kristen i hope our first cruise is everything that you imagined and lots more. Have heaps of fun everyone!!!

Lots of Love Teegiee and Pink Poodle!!!!

Remember: LOTS of picture!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the Bon Voyage :D:D

I'm just about to run off to get my hair cut so I don't look like a fright of faded red / brown hair for the next 12 days LOL!

Packing the bags tonight then taking Minxy off to Granny's place for her holiday ;) After that I think i'll sit back with a nice bottle of something and RELAX!!

It's been a hectic week finishing off work and trying to get everything organised for the cruise!

Rest assured everyone there'll be a BIG review from the Minx household along with many many photos :D

Looking forward to meeting all the other CCers onboard!

Happy sailing everyone!! :D

We will be waving to you from the Portside viewing deck.

(in 36 degree heat - mind you!!) :eek:

Im glad the rain has gone for a few days so you should have beautiful weather tomorrow for sailaway! :D

Have a coctail for me !!!

Cheers :)

P,S

Lets hope you leave on time and get a huge blow of the horn!!!

Thanks everyone:D

Have just returned from my daughters swimming carnival (sitting by the pool in the heat!!!) and am about to finish the packing and all the other jobs I need to get dome before tomorrow!

We'll definately tell you all about it when we get back! But if you need a quick 'fix' I've followed in the footsteps of Neilus and Arxcards and set up a blog page ... hopefully I'll update it!!! (no promises)

Here's the link

http://patonplace1.blogspot.com/

Byeeeeee:D

I too have a blog but am not sure if i'll update it on the ship. I will be doing up a website style review when we get back though :D

Here's my blog if anyone wants a look. It's not really cruise related though (which is very unlike me isn't it?:D)

http://swiftpoppy.blogspot.com

Keep an eye on it during the trip - I may take five minutes out to relax and update it ;)

I too have a blog but am not sure if i'll update it on the ship. I will be doing up a website style review when we get back though :D

Here's my blog if anyone wants a look. It's not really cruise related though (which is very unlike me isn't it?:D)

http://swiftpoppy.blogspot.com

Keep an eye on it during the trip - I may take five minutes out to relax and update it ;)

Thanks Jo, will be watching your blog for some updates and antics:D and Lindas too:)

JP looked very handsome in his pic on your blog:p , glad he had a good day!! and is one of us now hehe, hey does that mean he wont be a scrooge anymore and you can book more cruises??

Archived