Playa mia beach break deluxe?

golf43

• 2 weeks later...

The difference is with the delux is that it includes the ride and food. The other has the drinks and you'll have to get a taxi - and pay for food if you want it. A taxi is about $15 for 4 people. So if you don't plan to eat, it is much chepaer to just do the break.

We just got back - visited on the 23rd. The Deluxe includes "an airconditioned bus ride" to the park as well as the food and drinks as described above. The bus didn't get there until 2:30 (ship time - it was 1:30 local time) and we took a cab back because by 5:00, we were ready to go. There was a rather large group who were drunk and obnoxious and the sun was hot that day, so we had just had enough. Not to mention we were still a bit hungover from the night before ;)

We just got back - visited on the 23rd. The Deluxe includes "an airconditioned bus ride" to the park as well as the food and drinks as described above. The bus didn't get there until 2:30 (ship time - it was 1:30 local time) and we took a cab back because by 5:00, we were ready to go. There was a rather large group who were drunk and obnoxious and the sun was hot that day, so we had just had enough. Not to mention we were still a bit hungover from the night before ;)

That is ashame , sorry to hear about that .

Did you have any pics that you may be able to share with us ?

I am trying to decide what to do this October coming up

so any input would help ...

and pics or videos would be an extra plus :)

There was a rather large group who were drunk and obnoxious and the sun was hot that day, so we had just had enough.

Unfortunately you will find that some people try to get their moneys worth..:)

This is why I avoid "all inclusives" in Cozumel. Well, that and I can't eat or drink $50.00 worth myself.

I have found that our family of four can have a great time at Paradise Beach for a lot less than the $200.00 an all inclusive would cost us.

I particularly like the fact that both the boys can get the optional $10 wristbands to play on the toys all day and that hubby and I do not have to.

(I am a shade person!!) :)

..... There was a rather large group who were drunk and obnoxious and the sun was hot that day, so we had just had enough.

This is why I avoid "all inclusives" in Cozumel. Well, that and I can't eat or drink $50.00 worth myself.

Yep, I agree.

Archived