Crown Princess - Aloha Deck

abschnick

I was just checking to see if anyone has cruised on the Crown Princess on the Aloha deck. We just got a price quote and I was curious if there is anything I should be concerned about on this deck before we book it. We have a balcony stateroom. Thanks for all your help.

Brian

The aloha deck on the Crown is a very good location and the balcony is private.There are only rooms above you and below you.The things you have to worry about like the pool area or something like that above or below you do not come in to play.Go for it and enjoy.You have a good location.

Rob

I concur -- I loved being on Aloha Deck. Just a quick walk upstairs to the pools/buffet. Also, I loved the automated voice in the elevator as you arrived at that deck: "Aloha! Deck 12." Sounded ever so much more friendly than "Baja, Deck 11"!

Does it really matter if you're at the back or front?

Location helps if you are easily bothered by the movement of the ship. The reason being is that if you are in the middle of the ship you are basically at the fulcrum of the ship therefore there would be less movement. I was more concerned when I posted as to noise and so on. The movement does not really bother me. I acutally like a little. It puts me to sleep at night.

Archived