San Diego precruise hotel?

Queen of Adventure

I originally booked the Holiday Inn due to it's close proximity to the port, but then decided to go with Priceline to see if I could beat the $158.00 per night I was quoted. I ended up with the Sheraton for $68 per night, and it was lovely.

I'm not sure about the high speed internet, but don't most of the high end hotels have it these days? Enjoy your cruise!

I originally booked the Holiday Inn due to it's close proximity to the port, but then decided to go with Priceline to see if I could beat the $158.00 per night I was quoted. I ended up with the Sheraton for $68 per night, and it was lovely.

I'm not sure about the high speed internet, but don't most of the high end hotels have it these days? Enjoy your cruise!

we have stayed at the westgate hotel,lovely place .close to port and a lovely view of the coranado bridge.

I'm curious as to when you stayed in SD as it seems things have heated up hotel/price wise in SD these days....or am I wrong?

The Holiday Inn is across the street from the embacardero. The view of the harbor is wonderful and you simply cross the street to board. The Hyatt and Marriott are close by also and near the Gaslamp District.

I've heard some CC members say they used Priceline to get a great rate at the Hyatt.

For convenience, the Holiday Inn at the Bay can't be beat. You can watch the ship arrive from your balcony. San Diego Bay is so beautiful....

Archived