Caribbean Princess Lido deck cabins

Elcruzer

We had a guarantee and were just assigned cabin on Lido, under lap pool and changing room area. Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins? Concerned about early morning noise:eek: . The fitness center is further forward and other side. Any thoughts or experience about these cabins?

We had a guarantee and were just assigned cabin on Lido, under lap pool and changing room area. Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins? Concerned about early morning noise:eek: . The fitness center is further forward and other side. Any thoughts or experience about these cabins?

We have stayed in L237 on the CB which is an interior room kind of in the middle of the rooms on the Lido deck, we have also stayed in the same cabin on the Grand and we love it. From my perspective, it was wonderful. Not noisy at all that I can remember and only a few paces from the pools, muts, and food. I don't recall any problems staying in these cabins.

Mike

We stayed in L206 on the Caribbean Princess and it was great. It was close to all the action which was wonderful. However I was under the massage rooms which was quiet. I'm not sure about yours.

Enjoy your cruise.

-Andrew

Thanks Mike and Andrew for your assurances. I agree it's a great deck to be on, close to pools, etc. After looking at deck plan and rethinking, I don't think we'll have any problem with noise and hope that we stay at that location:)

Archived