ONE DAY SALE - Feb 28, 2008

skylock

just as an FYI, on the sailings i have checked, i am getting a greater discount with the past guest code. so, check 'em both, folks.;)

Yea you may want to do that since our initial booking was done with past guest discount and then we got some more discounts for this code....by the way, the people that have trouble getting discounts due to the 'new booking only' story, try calling carnival directly. They are making adjustments for everyone so might as well worth the try.

I tried my TA for the one day sale and was told only for new bookings, so no deal. I also asked about past guest upgrades or credits and was upgraded from 1A to 4A and given a $200 credit. Glad to read about the special here and pester my TA

I never received notice of a 1 day sale. which is unusual for me, unless my PVP felt that I alrady had my cruise booked, and he gave me the best deal possible for the cruise.

OV cabin on Main deck for the price of a interior cabin.

I have an IS booked for Dec 15, 2008 sailing on the Inspiration. I don't assume this sale could lower my price or offer upgrades at all since it looks like when I use the code on the website only 4A and above are eligible for upgrades???

Any advice would be great for this first time cruiser.

Thank you

Hi everyone! I am having the worst time trying to get OBC for this sale! Everyone I talk to keeps saying it is for new bookings only and when I tell them I know for a FACT that other people have gotten OBC for cruises they already have booked they say it is impossible and that they would need to see a booking number of someone who had this done to give me OBC as well...

So...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me their booking number since it seems that is the only way I am going to get OBC (and it's $100pp I would be getting, and that would help me out a lot). I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone could help me out with this!!! If you are willing, my email is michelerbooth@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

Archived