How big is the balcony on CB?

megnsamsgracie

The balconies are 9 x 5 unless you are on the Caribe Deck. Caribe decks are twice the size, approx. 10x9. All of the rooms are the same size unless you are in a mini suite or above. The mini suite rooms are on the Dolphin deck. The balconies are the standard 9x5 but are completley uncovered.

OKay.. if I spring for a mini... any perks? Any deck better than another? Like on RCCL it gives us 2 cruise credits towards the next level.. princess do anything like this?

I understand that the mini-suites have an actual bathtub instead of just a shower, and I could be wrong, but I thought I heard they get a complimentary bottle of champagne.

Andrea

We were in E 730 on the CB last November and I measured the balcony. It was 7 x 18. Oh yeah, it was completely covered!

Yup, E730 and E731 on the CB are the "jackpot" minisuite balconies. Believe it is the same on the Crown, Emerald and upcoming Ruby also. :)

DW and I tried for E731, but settled for E729. What burned my cheese, is the folks who had E731 NEVER used the balcony, except in the morning to smoke and hack up a lung!! :eek:

• 3 years later...

Archived