Priceline Bid Accepted for Ft Lauderdale

RAIDERMOM

Hi, I am looking for a post cruise, 2 nites near the beach. I have had no luck bidding on the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort, don't want to pay too much. Is the Mariott Marina far from the beach, or the Embassy Suites? Is there a shuttle, does anyone know, or can us walk??

Thanks

Hi:) I am not a smoker but the rules for all restaurants...no smoking inside unless it is just a "Free Standing Bar"...which would mean no food is served.

Most places in South Florida...(along the waterway area) have patios and/or outdoor seating.......I believe you may smoke outside at all if not most of them.

If the restaurant has a bar inside, no, you cannot smoke at that bar....so it must be the same as in Boston? You would need to go outside.

Thanks, Lois. At least it is warmer outside in Florida than Boston (lol).

In Massachusetts (not just Boston) there is a smoking ban in ALL types of restaurants and bars. :) Most restaurants have now put out benches with smokers ashtrays for those who want to smoke before being seated, etc.

We will be in Pompano Beach for a wedding and the reservationist advised that you could smoke at the Tiki Bar which I guess will be ouside......

Archived