Ocean View Guarantee Rooms

kdwtchr

I just called my TA to find out what a price difference would be to go from an inside stateroom to an ocean view. The price has went down by half! I just booked an ocean view guarantee for $304 for my April cruise. Now, I'm wondering what would the chances be to get an even better upgrade? My TA "thinks" I'm on the Riviera deck, but not sure. Any suggestions?

Cheri

There's a hundred and one posts on this. There is no true way to guarantee an upgrade, it's definitely a flip of the coin. But good luck anyway, it's the only we book now since our first one. Have received floor upgrades no category upgrades, and cash back.

I just called my TA to find out what a price difference would be to go from an inside stateroom to an ocean view. The price has went down by half! I just booked an ocean view guarantee for $304 for my April cruise. Now, I'm wondering what would the chances be to get an even better upgrade? My TA "thinks" I'm on the Riviera deck, but not sure. Any suggestions?

Cheri

Maybe what the TA means is you are guaranteed to be on the Riviera deck or higher with your OV guarantee.

My TA was not very forthcoming with explaining what a guarantee was either the first time I booked one.

Archived