Catamaran and an 11 month old

Mich1121

I have read on various boards that on certain private islands owned by cruise ships there is a catamaran type boat that brings you to the shore to get off. I have personally never been on a catamaran but I do know what they look like. Is this even possible to do with an 11 month old? Does anyone have any experience with this? Any help you could give would be great.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.

I'm already thinking I may just stay on the boat and avoid the hassle-I heard it can take forever to get on and off.

From what I read on a member review for the NCL Gem. Unless they thought the small boat was a catamaran. I was hoping this was not the standard method of transportation from the boat to a private island. But on my last cruise due to bad weather we had to bypass the private island so I don't know what method is used to get off the boat.

I am going on a cruise in April with my 11 month old - (so I guess she will be 12.5 months old by then.) The boat is a motor boat that holds a lot of people. I am going to put a lifevest on her for the trip. I have been on the tender before, it just has benches and is very basic.

Archived