Hair straigtener cover

CruisinMermaid

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the CHI flat irons for straigtening hair. I read on the boards at one point that you could buy a cover/storage case for them where you can put your iron away even while it's still hot and it would be just fine. I can't find that board anymore and was hoping someone could tell me where I could find one of these covers for them. It'd be great to have. I don't like leaving my hair straigtener out while I'm away from the room. Thanks!

There are some really cheap quilted fabric ones, but for ceramic irons, I would use something more substantial. My two ceramic curling irons came with their own little bags, but I do have one made by Baggallini this is like this:

47409_5_1?&op_sharpen=1&op_usm=1,1,1&qlt=80,1&hei=249&wid=249

Ebags has them, and probably other places.

This is great! I'm going to check it out. Thanks! Have you also seen any that looked more like cases? Something sturdier that will also protect the CHI if it's dropped?

I bought mine from Folica and they included a free cover with purchase. It is soft, like a very heavy felt fabric. However, since it is so thick I would image it would protect the iron if dropped.

Check to see if the cover from ebags is thick, if so, it may work for you.

I'm looking at getting a new iron & want a good 1" one. I have thick wavy hair .

Your ideas would be appreciated

el tigre

I have the CHI hair straightener and it works wonderful. It heats up within a minute and I can usually get through all my hair in about ten minutes or less.

I went on line at Folica & found CHI irons BUT I found a whole lot of different ones & different prices!!!

For a 1" & a 2" can you suggest which ones please?

Great idea "oven mitts" If you sew you can buy the heat proofing material that oven mitts have & make your own.

el tigre

Archived