Princess Ships' Email Addresses?

Buddy604

Hey there, I remember some earlier threads listing the email addresses for the Princess ships, but with the search function not working so well, I was wondering if anyone can recall them. I'd like to send a note to a passenger currently on the Dawn, and it would be smart of me to write the email addresses down for future reference. :p

Thanks in advance!

Mike

You can send it to your friend's email address. They'll be able to pick it up in the Internet cafe. If it's an EMERGENCY (and not to be used for a "note"), you can send an email through the ship's communication system to shipname@princesscruises.com, putting the name, cabin # and "EMERGENCY" in the Subject. Remember, this goes through the communications system so that there are absolutely no guarantees that it'll be delivered. It's a service in the case of a family emergency and not to be used instead of regular email communication. If people abuse this service, it'll be taken away and at the moment, it's very valuable.

Hmm, I wouldn't want to abuse a system set aside for emergencies. Unfortunately, my sweet senior lady travellers are not very email savy. I guess I'll stick with the occassional fax, though the last one I sent to a client (with some updated photos of their puppy to brighten their day during their long cruise) cost $63! For one page! :o

Hmm, I wouldn't want to abuse a system set aside for emergencies. Unfortunately, my sweet senior lady travellers are not very email savy. I guess I'll stick with the occassional fax, though the last one I sent to a client (with some updated photos of their puppy to brighten their day during their long cruise) cost $63! For one page! :o
I understand what you're saying and you can always call them on the ship. A couple of years ago, an elderly lady (in her late 70s) was traveling alone and gave the ship's communication information to her son since she had never used the Internet. None of the messages were ever delivered. People will post that friends and/or family used it to send notes to them and they received them with no problem but that's getting to be the exception rather than the rule as more and more people use it instead of email. I have serious concerns that it will be eliminated or a big charge put on it as a result and that would be a shame.

I understand what you're saying and you can always call them on the ship. A couple of years ago, an elderly lady (in her late 70s) was traveling alone and gave the ship's communication information to her son since she had never used the Internet. None of the messages were ever delivered. People will post that friends and/or family used it to send notes to them and they received them with no problem but that's getting to be the exception rather than the rule as more and more people use it instead of email. I have serious concerns that it will be eliminated or a big charge put on it as a result and that would be a shame.
I agree. I will say though that, as a TA, I would love a system where I could email a PDF and, for a charge to my credit card, have it printed and delivered to my clients. When they're on a long cruise, it's nice to brighten their day with news from home and a picture or two.

Archived