How much do the patters change?

cruisejourno

Hiya! I'm on the CB in April and have been studying a princess patter from February trying to plan my week onboard! I just wondered if anyone knew how much they change from month to month? I know some things stay the same - like formal nights on 2nd and 6th night, and sailaway party and seafood buffet etc.. - but will the shows stated on the February patter still be on the same nights in April? (or even the same shows?) I guess the movies might change but does the rest stay pretty much the same for this season? Comments welcome!

We have found that, on the same itinerary, they largely stay the same (if it's the x night of the cruise, it's the tropical island night, etc.), and the production shows largely stay scheduled on the same nights, but entertainers can vary. Some entertainers pretty much stay on the ship for a certain length of time (on our last cruise, it was one comedian and a ventriloquist), but others may fly in just to do one night of shows, then go to another ship. They may return the next cruise, or not. But things like which day the "inch of gold" sale is...pretty much the same from cruise to cruise on the same itinerary.

You definitely won't see a drastic change. There are some production shows in the theatre that were there a couple of years ago. So what you see now on the recent patters for the evening entertainment will most likely be the same in April, maybe a night or time change, but that is it. Enjoy your cruise!:)

Archived