Pre-cruise hotel in Long Beach??

rubycruzr

We've stayed twice at the Coast Long Beach Hotel which is right next to the Carnival port in Long Beach. I'm not sure I'd call it reasonably priced, but you can't beat the location. There are a few pics in my signature.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time. Not the best area, but the hotel seemed secure. Last time we stayed at the Guesthouse. Not a bad area, but room was a little dated. Carpet was really old. Shower was great. Price was right.

Candi

Hey... check our the West Coast Departures forum here in the North American Home Ports section. They list many good hotels. There are alot of Hotels in Long Beach...many offer shuttle service from the hotel to the cruise terminal at no additional charge.

However, if you want to be right next to the Carnival Cruise Terminal, check out the Queen Mary dot com website. While it does not get stellar rating on Trip Advisor, you cannot beat the location. You can litterally check in eary for your cruise right on the Queen Mary. The website will tell you all about the QM and what is offered onbaord.

Have a great cruise...

Whenever I cruise the Pride, I stay at the GuestHouse Inn. I've stayed there twice.

It's about $85 a night. Less than half the price of the Coast Hotel.

Very safe there... great pool area... rooms are Best Western style.

They have a free shuttle that will take you to the ship. Decent free breakfast: fresh waffles, bagels, toast, juice, milk, cereal, coffee.

I always take advantage of their Stay and Sail offer. Stay the night, and you can leave your car parked at their Hotel for free while you are on your cruise. As I said, I've done this twice.

Did I mention how nice their heated pool is... ? :D

Best of luck. :)

I've stayed twice at the Hilton in Long Beach and have been very happy with it. I've been able to get it on Priceline for around $85 per night. It is within walking distance of The Pike which is a neat area around a lake with shops and restaurants and a big ol' ferris wheel! :)

Whenever I cruise the Pride, I stay at the GuestHouse Inn. I've stayed there twice.

It's about $85 a night. Less than half the price of the Coast Hotel.

Very safe there... great pool area... rooms are Best Western style.

They have a free shuttle that will take you to the ship. Decent free breakfast: fresh waffles, bagels, toast, juice, milk, cereal, coffee.

I always take advantage of their Stay and Sail offer. Stay the night, and you can leave your car parked at their Hotel for free while you are on your cruise. As I said, I've done this twice.

Did I mention how nice their heated pool is... ? :D

Best of luck. :)

WOW ! ! That sounds like a real winner. I'm local, so I always drive to the port, but at $12 per day to park in the structure at the port, I could stay there and SAVE MONEY ON THE PARKING STRUCTURE ! ! :D Last time I cruised out of Long Beach on the PRIDE, I was there early and left late so I was charged for 8 days ($96) instead of 7.

This looks like an incredible BARGAIN for those that have to drive a long distance to the port and stay overnight ! ! Terrific actually ! ! :)

Archived