RSVP Eurodam 2/21/2009

MattInFLL

Cheyenne Jackson has been very busy, since his cruise with RSVP... Last week, he appeared on Ugly Betty as Hot Gay Guy with Baby; he performed at Feinsteins in NY; and will be doing NY's City Center's Encore production of Finnigan's Rainbow in March. I'm guessing they though, he's telling his friends, he got to dance with a cute guy with a lime green shirt on the ship (Me!).

Your conversations sound wonderful! Were there any lesbians on board or mostly men? Whose website should I look at?

Yes, there are always a number of leasbians on board RSVP cruises (and even a few straight people too), not many but they are always there. And welcomed! :)

I am not sure what the question is about which website to look at...

Hey Charles, Jim and Randy,

Thanks for your posts... I really appreciate it.

Charles - you are an awesome talent and I hope you participate again next year if there's a talent show on the Feb 13, 2010 cruise.

Jim & Randy, see you guys next year. Are you already on the discussion thread for next year's cruise?

Hope everyone has adjusted back to 'normal' life after vacation. Oh, to be financially independent and vacation whenever we feel like, eh?

Big hugs from Toronto,

Aji :)

(& Stuart)

Aji-no matter what anyone thought, I doubt anyone in the audience would have had the balls to go on stage, PERIOD, me included, much less perform a song by the grand Material Girl herself. Kudos, my friend. We'll see you next year!!

;)

Uh oh - almost 24 hours without a post. I'm just not ready to let go yet :)

I think this year's post is going to blow past 4000 no problem!

You and me, honey. We'll keep it alive. Bill and I would like to spend more time with you, whether another cruise, or next year.

Believe it or not, I was able to get most of those during the 5:00PM - 6:00PM hours, when most people were getting ready for dinner. I snapped a few others while major shows were going on, deck parties, etc.

On straight cruises, I just wait until 10PM to snap my pics and everyone is already in bed. This time, I had to be far more strategic. By 2AM the first night, I realized that the gay ships don't really "calm down" ever hehe

You couldn't be more right. On the "regular" cruises we've been on. We're usually in bed by 10pm after checking the str8ies bopping to Rick James in the disco...yawn!

On this cruise we were walking around at 3am, like we were on Washington Ave on South Beach...fun, fun, fun!

Peter-these are a great! There are a couple I'd like to have-is there a place i can print them? (Lousy printer at home)

Have you used any online services such as Snapfish, Kodak Gallery etc? You can also upload pictures at websites such as Target or CVS and have picture sprinted at your local store for pick-up.

Just save the pictures you want to print on your computer then upload it to the website. I am not planning on posting all these pictures at one of these sites.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you used any online services such as Snapfish, Kodak Gallery etc? You can also upload pictures at websites such as Target or CVS and have picture sprinted at your local store for pick-up.

Just save the pictures you want to print on your computer then upload it to the website. I am not planning on posting all these pictures at one of these sites.

Walgreen's also has an on line service where you pick up at your local store and on Shutterfly you can order prints.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is our first RSVP cruise and first on HAL, though we've taken land trips before with Atlantis - and of course several straight cruises. Our gay travel agent highly recommended no only the RSVP part, but also HAL and the itinerary. He's been on so many cruises and "gay so long" I'm sure he knows what he's talking about...anyway, we're really looking forward to it.

This is our first RSVP cruise and first on HAL, though we've taken land trips before with Atlantis - and of course several straight cruises. Our gay travel agent highly recommended no only the RSVP part, but also HAL and the itinerary. He's been on so many cruises and "gay so long" I'm sure he knows what he's talking about...anyway, we're really looking forward to it.

Hi Bob and Tim - I assume you are talking about the February, 2010 HAL Eurodam cruise. The 2009 RSVP HAL Eurodam cruise was both our first all gay cruise and our first time on HAL and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a great time, the entertainment was non-stop and outstanding and the ship was fantastic. The crew was great as well as the RSVP staff. We're signed up to repeat on the 2010 RSVP HAL Eurodam cruise and are counting down the days.

Hope we'll get to meet you on board.

Welcome aboard, Bob and Tim! You are in for a grat vacation. As you can see this message board has been active since we got off the Eurodam and it will stay that way till we sail. We have done a couple of RSVP cruises and one Atlantis land vacation and enjoyed all, but this past February's cruise was the best one yet.

Welcome Bob & Tim,

Glad to have you "onboard". In case you missed it, there is a NEW thread for the Feb. 2010 RSVP Caribbean cruise. Glad to see, though, that this thread hasn't died out!

Welcome Bob & Tim,

Glad to have you "onboard". In case you missed it, there is a NEW thread for the Feb. 2010 RSVP Caribbean cruise. Glad to see, though, that this thread hasn't died out!

LOL, I did not even realize this was the 2009 thread. They seem so much alike!

Archived