Perry Grant

Freeascanbe

• 1 month later...

We just came back from 4/17 TA cruise and Perry still packing up the Michael's club.

That was his last cruise before he was going on vacation. He will be back on Connie June 13 or 14. for the rest of the year. We've heard that X wants him to go on Equanox, not clear if he will go. He still have Joyce by his side.

He made our cruise so much more enjoyable.

What a fun we had!

We just retured from an Oceania cruise to Asia and we heard a rumor that Perry is leaving the Constellation soon and for good. Can anyone verify this and if so is he going to another ship? He actually deserves a larger venue considering the crowds he draws and the bar bills he racks up in Michael's Pub. We loved him on the Constelation a few years ago and would ioke to know if and where he has moved onto.

Thanks;)

Hi Camplady !

We saw Perry a month ago, on Constellation, and he seemed to be very happy. He also mentioned that after his vacation, he would be back on Constellation for the rest of 2009. While things may change, it seems that Perry's schedule for the rest of 2009 is set.

We wondered what all the fuss was about on our Constellation cruise 4th April. Went along to see.... and it was Perry! Even my 15 year old daughter thought he was a scream. Can't wait to catch up with him again on Costellation in the Baltic on 25th July.

Well done Perry. We love ya! xx

We wondered what all the fuss was about on our Constellation cruise 4th April. Went along to see.... and it was Perry! Even my 15 year old daughter thought he was a scream. Can't wait to catch up with him again on Costellation in the Baltic on 25th July.

Well done Perry. We love ya! xx

You may be disappointed as rumor has it he won't be back until August or later.

Perry clearly made our March 09 cruise one of the best we have ever experienced. I did note that he seemed to need a vacation and after 9 months on board it is well deserved.

In that we are scheduled for Equinox in May 10, I hope he takes the plunge to move , if it is offered.

We just back from TA cruise and Perry told us he is coming back from his vacation the day befor his Birthday - June 13.

Same timetable I received.. 6 week holiday to rewind and back to Constellation. :D

.. There is NO plan to move to Equinox.

We just retured from an Oceania cruise to Asia and we heard a rumor that Perry is leaving the Constellation soon and for good. Can anyone verify this and if so is he going to another ship? He actually deserves a larger venue considering the crowds he draws and the bar bills he racks up in Michael's Pub. We loved him on the Constelation a few years ago and would ioke to know if and where he has moved onto.

Thanks;)

He is not leaving X, at least not till the end of the year. He wants to stay on Connie, but nobody know where he is going to be when she will be going drydock. I believe she is scheduled for a spring of 2010.

• 1 year later...
Just returned from a wonderful 11 day cruise on the Constellation. We saw Perry Grant a number of times and thoroughly enjoyed his show, but were just wondering about his "entourage" - Joyce, Couple 69, Marilyn Dupree, and a couple others. Just curious - they were there sittiong in the same place every night. Thanks!!

The above folks you mention are people who have cruised with Perry year after year, ship after ship, some are from the days when he was on Holland America years ago. There are many cruisers from the UK who recognize him as he has performed for Princess Diana and other royalty.

You only saw a small sample of some of his most loyal fans. The Celebrity Constellation regularly has "Perry Grant Fan Club" reunions where there are literally people sitting on the floor and Michael's Club is bursting with excitement. This November 20th will be one of those cruises and will be a huge success because it always is! I'm looking forward to it.

The Celebrity Constellation regularly has "Perry Grant Fan Club" reunions where there are literally people sitting on the floor and Michael's Club is bursting with excitement. This November 20th will be one of those cruises and will be a huge success because it always is! I'm looking forward to it.

Are you signed up for our roll call and facebook for this cruise?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anyone know if Perry will be on Constellation next April? I hope he is.

Thanks

Hi Isabella !

Unless he's on vacation, Perry should still be on Constellation. Per Perry's Facebook page, he's moving to Millennium in the Winter 2012/2013 season, when Constellation moves to short sailings from Miami. What a shame, as we wont be sailing with Perry after April of 2012, but we wish Perry all the best !

Thank you Andy.

That is why we booked last 14 days Carib Constellation will do -4/21/12 sailing. Are you and your family coming? We will miss Connie and Perry after that cruise.

Hi Isabella !

Yes, we are booked on 4/21 sailing. We booked before Connie's deployment changes, but it takes special meaning now, as unless something changes... it may be the last time My Parents will see Perry. It really stinks, as they are huge fans of his. It's going to be very bittersweet.

I look forward to meeting you onboard !

Hi Isabella !

Unless he's on vacation, Perry should still be on Constellation. Per Perry's Facebook page, he's moving to Millennium in the Winter 2012/2013 season, when Constellation moves to short sailings from Miami. What a shame, as we wont be sailing with Perry after April of 2012, but we wish Perry all the best !

I've book a cruise on Millie 1/20/2013. I'm not a fan of Perry's. He is a bit to rude to people for my taste. But it wont stop me from going on the cruise. Richard

Hi Isabella !

Yes, we are booked on 4/21 sailing. We booked before Connie's deployment changes, but it takes special meaning now, as unless something changes... it may be the last time My Parents will see Perry. It really stinks, as they are huge fans of his. It's going to be very bittersweet.

I look forward to meeting you onboard !

Andy,

You probably don't remember me - we were on 4/23/11 cruise together, talked in the theater a few times, and we sat behind you in the Michaels club, when Perry wouldn't let your family leave early....Such a great memories. I can't believe that Perry is going to Asia.

I know he doesn't like Alaska. It will be nice to see you again. Hope you and you family continue to stay well.

Isabella

Andy,

You probably don't remember me - we were on 4/23/11 cruise together, talked in the theater a few times, and we sat behind you in the Michaels club, when Perry wouldn't let your family leave early....Such a great memories. I can't believe that Perry is going to Asia.

I know he doesn't like Alaska. It will be nice to see you again. Hope you and you family continue to stay well.

Isabella

Hi Isabella !

Thank you for the reminder. I remember you now. Perry's been picking on my Uncle about leaving early (he has an 11pm curfew LOL) for a few years. For whatever reason, it's always a lot of good fun.

I'm also very curious what ship Perry will be on, during the Summer 2013 season, but I suppose it will all depend on where Constellation & Millennium are headed. Maybe with a little luck, one of the ships will be in the Caribbean, and it will give us a chance to see Perry again. I know it's wishful thinking, but one can hope !

I look forward to seeing you again in April !

Hi Isabella !

Andy,

We are booked B2B on Millennium 9/7/12 and 9/14/12. Do you know if Perry will be on board?

Thanks,

Bob

Archived