WANTED: Molded plastic ID holder

05mak05

On our Voyager cruise in January, some of the ladies were wearing the handiest clear plastic ID holders around their necks. They said they could clear security by simply flipping the case showing their driver's license and sea pass card without having to dig. The ID holder was hard plastic maybe 1/4" thick and would have also held dollar bills tucked between the sea pass card and photo ID. I've searched all of the online travel sites. Have any of you seen these? (I realize you'd have to take the Sea Pass card out of the holder to "ding" in when reboarding the ship.) Help is appreciated!

I found some neat and pretty ones on this site:http://www.boojeebeads.com

Boojee Beads! I got mine in Ariel Swirl - a turquoise beaded ID holder. It's good for name tags at conferences as well............inexpensive and pretty!

• Administrators
I found some neat and pretty ones on this site:www.boojeebeads.com

Boojee Beads! I got mine in Ariel Swirl - a turquoise beaded ID holder. It's good for name tags at conferences as well............inexpensive and pretty!

Oh man... sometimes the internet is evil. Thanks for the reference, Vermonttraveler.... but I don't think my wallet is going to think that in an hour or so. :) I think the leftover lanyard I got at a convention five years ago is about to be replaced as the home of my sign and sail, etc. ;)

Thank you, Itsrikkig! The waterproof Witz Box is just exactly what the ladies on the Voyager were wearing! I googled a ton of combinations but could not come up with the item that I wanted! I've sent the link to all of our crusing friends and am ordering for a bunch of people. I really do aprpeciate your taking the time to reply to my plea.

Thank you, Itsrikkig! The waterproof Witz Box is just exactly what the ladies on the Voyager were wearing! I googled a ton of combinations but could not come up with the item that I wanted! I've sent the link to all of our crusing friends and am ordering for a bunch of people. I really do aprpeciate your taking the time to reply to my plea.

you are more then welcome.i didn't know if i could mention the website before or i would have given it to you.

it works great. you can go to the beach in the water and it stays dry inside the box. i used it when we did snuba . you can fit your sail card, credit cards,id, copy of passport too. enjoy

rikki

Visit a website for a company called "IDville".

They sell many types items related to security -- e.g., badge holders, lanyards, etc. Many of these products can be used equally well with a ship's Sea Pass, etc.

Maybe they'll even send you a sample of two??

On our Voyager cruise in January, some of the ladies were wearing the handiest clear plastic ID holders around their necks. They said they could clear security by simply flipping the case showing their driver's license and sea pass card without having to dig. The ID holder was hard plastic maybe 1/4" thick and would have also held dollar bills tucked between the sea pass card and photo ID. I've searched all of the online travel sites. Have any of you seen these? (I realize you'd have to take the Sea Pass card out of the holder to "ding" in when reboarding the ship.) Help is appreciated!

we sell the plastic id holders at our high school ,,try your high school... we sell them for 50 cents..you can also find them at your local ups store..:rolleyes:

Archived