*Correction* C Pride - Long Beach - Which Airport?

afcj1

Ooops! Prior post was an error...

I'm leaving on the Pride in October and trying to use miles on Frontier. From Denver they fly into LAX and Orange Co. Are those the 2 closest airports, other then Long Beach?

How far is the port from either location? Cost of cab, shuttle?

Thanks a bunch

LAX is about 25 miles from the port, while John Wayne (Orange County) is about 40 miles. A cab from LAX will run about $60, a shuttle about $17/person. It will be more expensive from John Wayne due the distance, and traffic is often worse as well.

LAX is about 25 miles from the port, while John Wayne (Orange County) is about 40 miles. A cab from LAX will run about $60, a shuttle about $17/person. It will be more expensive from John Wayne due the distance, and traffic is often worse as well.

Thanks.

Any idea on the name of the shuttle service? If it's SuperShuttle, then I'll call them because they don't have the port on their list of drop-offs.

Thanks again.

Try www.karmel.com. I've had the best service from them of all the shuttles. Prime time has actually managed to stay out of the news for the past year, so maybe they have cleaned up there act. After they got kicked out of the airports for a lack of insurance and it was revealed that the highway patrol had cited them several times for unsafe vehicles (did you ever want to actually see the steel belt in a tire?) a lot of people switched even though they were the cheapest.

Enjoy,

Ron

Try www.karmel.com. I've had the best service from them of all the shuttles. Prime time has actually managed to stay out of the news for the past year, so maybe they have cleaned up there act. After they got kicked out of the airports for a lack of insurance and it was revealed that the highway patrol had cited them several times for unsafe vehicles (did you ever want to actually see the steel belt in a tire?) a lot of people switched even though they were the cheapest.

Enjoy,

Ron

Great! At least I'll have 2 places to get quotes from.

On their website, Karmel states that they'll only make 1 other stop vs several. That might be worth a few extra dollars!

Thanks,

Annette

Archived