Transfer Vancouver to Seattle?

CalGal254

Hello,

In August of 2007, we found out that there is a bus from the Canada Place cruise terminal in Vancouver to SEATAC (Seattle's airport) for $50.00 per person. It was a very nice, hassle free, way to get between these places. When planning our B2B cruise, I checked on every way possible and I was going to rent a car but decided to try the bus when we were on the ship.

The bus is highly recommended. Make sure though that you give yourself lots of time when flying out of SEATAC because the bus does stop and the border, there is always heavy traffic on I 5 through Seattle, and they are constantly working on SEATAC (roads, terminals and so on).

Hope that this helps.

Fred

Thanks so much, all of you, for the info. We once flew into Seatlle for our RT Vancouver cruise and took the HAL affiliate company bus, but it was a couple of years ago, and I just wasn't sure if they still serviced Seattle from Vancouver. I'll check with HAL to be sure. Currently we can get a much more attractive airfare out of SEA than YVR, but of course, you have to figure in the cost of the ground transportation to see if you'd be ahead one way or the other.

Archived