? for past Gem passengers-Grand Pacific

Mich1121

What kind of menu or foods do they service in the Grand Pacific? The reason I am asking is I am getting married aboard the ship on 3/24/08 and I have an advance dinner reservation set up for severyone at that restaurant. Will I be disappointed? I already know a surcharge restaurant would probably be better but there are several kids and non meat eaters and I've been going back and forth about Cagney's but have decided against it. Any info anyone can give would be great? Is it the same comparison to Windows on the Spirit?

Congratulations! We were on the Gem in January and were very impressed by the food and service in the Grand Pacific dining room. There were many choices and the appetizers and meals were delicious and well presented. Plus the room is very pretty. I think you will be quite happy with your celebration in this venue.:)

I don't think any other venue can handle 71 people. The Grand pacific is nice and classy. its one of the two no reservation required main restaurants but with 71 you will need a reservation or break up the group.

Thanks for the info. I don't have 71 guests. Only 18 so hopefully they can squeeze us all together. I just wanted to make sure I would be happy with my choice.

Thanks again!

We ate in the Grand Pacific three times last week. The room is beautiful! What a wonderful place for a wedding dinner. If you have a choice of the day, you might want to see if they can give you a heads up for the menu, just so you are sure that everyone will have a selection that they will enjoy.

Archived