Internet on CB

sunhoney64

Does anyone know the price? Is there a price for unlimited access? If so, what is to stop us and our friends from sharing it? Do we use our room card, etc? Thanks for your help.

Unlimited access is for those who occupy full suites and in that case is free. Otherwise, you pay by the minute (not a good idea) or buy a package for a certain amount of minutes which is charged to your room card immediately. Then when you log on, the minutes are counted down. There is nothing to prevent you from sharing other than either one of you would have to be logging in to to the other's account using the other one's room key. The money aspect could be arranged between you both however you wish to do it. Too much trouble IMO.

Pia

Guest arowe6

Was on the the CB in November and I believe the price was 75 cents per minute. However, that was ala carte. You can buy in bulk for a lesser charge. I don't know those prices though.

Hope this helps.

-Andrew

Guest arowe6

I know you can't buy unlimited but you can buy a pretty big chunk which breaks to cost down to about 50 cents a minute. Maybe less. I'm sure others have more imput but I try to avoid "civilization" when I'm on a cruise so I wasn't online much. :D

-a

It's been 6 months since I've been on a Princess ship, but if memory serves me correctly, a $75.00 package gives you 100 minutes and a $100.00 package gives you 250 minutes. This breaks down to 50 cents and 40 cents respectively.

Pia

Archived