Royal Palm

rcprncss

I have been doing some research on where to go on Seven Mile Beach. Last year we went to Sea Grape. There were three ships in port. This year there will only be TWO ships in port! :) Anybody been to Royal Palm recently? Do you think it will be crowded? I would love to hear your experiences. Thank you.

I have been doing some research on where to go on Seven Mile Beach. Last year we went to Sea Grape. There were three ships in port. This year there will only be TWO ships in port! :) Anybody been to Royal Palm recently? Do you think it will be crowded? I would love to hear your experiences. Thank you.

They have two web cams there. One is the beach cam and the other is the restaurant cam which looks out over part of the beach. Just google "reef grill" grand cayman. This will give you a little idea of what it looks like there.

If I recall from last year, Royal Palm is the first taxi stop and most people get off there. We'll be there next week and may try Seagrape as we found Royal Palm to be quite full.

Archived