3 rooms 2 1/2 adults?

tomboyy

We promised our youngest daughter a cruise for graduation. She'll be 17 and is taking a friend who is somewhere around that age. We are also taking ( and paying ) out oldest daughter, she'll be 23 at the time of the cruise ( april 2009 ) My wife taked to a PVP and he said 3 rooms was not a probelm. My question is I thought you had to be 25? I know people sometimes get 2 rooms and say that mom or dad is staying in each of the rooms. My wife wants to get a suite for us and a room for each of the daughters as they are both bring a friend. Is that do-able(sp?) being my oldest daughter is going to be 23?

Thanks for your input

Iv heard of them allowing it if the other cabin is opposite yours or connecting. Like if you had three connecting balconys, you could remove the dividers between the balconys. or there are some with a connecting door.

Im not sure but Im sure Iv read someone was allowed to book children directly across from their parents in their own room, you would have to check, I never know what they will allow for sure.

Iv heard of them allowing it if the other cabin is opposite yours or connecting. Like if you had three connecting balconys, you could remove the dividers between the balconys. or there are some with a connecting door.

Im not sure but Im sure Iv read someone was allowed to book children directly across from their parents in their own room, you would have to check, I never know what they will allow for sure.

Thats the same way i was going to try to answer lol

Having your daughters in a separate room will not be a problem as long as the cabin is beside or across from your cabin. The problem will come in with the non-related girls if they are under 21. Most likely you will have to play a name game and switch onboard, booking the non-related girl in a room with one of the adults over the age of 25.

Archived