Is the Voyager back?

Does anybody know if the Voyager is back in Galveston yet, today March 9?

Somebody thought that it might be 3 hours late because

of bad weather. :eek:

I am going to board her today!:D

Sandy

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/harborhouse/frameset.html

I can't see another ship past the Conquest on the webcam but I don't remember if you can see the 2nd ship anyway. Have fun on your cruise. It looks like the weather there is nice!

Today should be a great day for sailing out of Galveston, ahead of the next wave of bad weather. Not sure what bad weather there was yesterday, it was sunny here and at the ranch.

So sunny that I have a nice Racoon sunburn around my face under the hat and around the sun glasses. So it you go get on VOS today don't forget to protect against the sun.

A week from today is sea day on the way to Jamaica and then onto Grand Cayman for us! Can't wait!!! I believe Cruiseloverandagent is on VOS next weekend and am sure she is excited about that!

Yeah.... Life is good.

And' date=' look @ you ! [/color']

Already booked for the Voyager again.... in March 09 !

Cool !

I learned my lesson (price-wise) about waiting too long! I figured I can always cancel, but I can't get the low price back once they start to go up!:D

A week from today is sea day on the way to Jamaica and then onto Grand Cayman for us! Can't wait!!! I believe Cruiseloverandagent is on VOS next weekend and am sure she is excited about that!

Today was the worst day ever to be checking people in. I wanted to get on the ship sooooo bad!

Today was the worst day ever to be checking people in. I wanted to get on the ship sooooo bad!

We will be watching you, and wishing you Bon Voyage. I am sure you are more than ready for this cruise. :)

checking people in.

You have the nice job of seeing all of the excited people !

Well.... most of the time.

I'm sure that you see other than excited, from time to time.

Weary travelers with "issues" can be very difficult, I would guess.

I learned my lesson (price-wise) about waiting too long! I figured I can always cancel, but I can't get the low price back once they start to go up!:D

Yeah... prices are amazing.

I have a small group going to Alaska this June.

(on Celebrity)

One in the group has a Celebrity Concierge Class Balcony Cabin, nestled in with the suites. It has a very large balcony.

Anyway, the price that we paid, is currently the price that an Oceanview is selling for on the same sailing.

When you toured the Voyager did you eat in the WJ? Did you have your hair in a pony tail?

We got home today;( I asked my husband at 8:00 if we should head down for the show:) We had a great cruise. I know you all will too!! I am in major cruise let down.

What happened? Nice day out...did people just get crazy or something? Any more flying objects?

I am right now working on a Friday activity for DD and myself in SE Florida. Got to keep her busy while DW works all day from the hotel room.

Yes, I did see you! I was looking for you when we checked in. A very nice man checked us in. I think you have a great job that I am sure is difficult at times. Hope you have a great cruise next week. You deserve it!

Thank you Dixie, I appreciate that!

What happened? Nice day out...did people just get crazy or something? Any more flying objects?

I am right now working on a Friday activity for DD and myself in SE Florida. Got to keep her busy while DW works all day from the hotel room.

We had a pretty good day, it was just torture watching everyone get on the ship and not being to go with them :( ;)

There were a lot of college people and kids, almost 700 under the age of 18. Next week will have a lot more kids.

What ideas do you have in mind in FL?

Thank you Dixie, I appreciate that!

We had a pretty good day, it was just torture watching everyone get on the ship and not being to go with them :( ;)

There were a lot of college people and kids, almost 700 under the age of 18. Next week will have a lot more kids.

What ideas do you have in mind in FL?

I hope she will be interested in an Everglades Airboat Tour, a trip to see Port of Miami since we are going from FLL that way she can see the other big port, and if time allows maybe an hour or so at South Beach. (The South Beach is something that would be more spontaneous as DW would likely object if she knew ahead...):D

I had thought about a day cruise to the Bahamas for DD and me...but know the day cruise ship would be so sparse in comparison to NOS that I would likely not be happy.

I wish I could go check out and play with the cruise ship simulator but don't think that is doable.

Maybe stop by RCCL HQ to get our horns related cruise all booked etc...really it should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday I expect since the cert is back in and I was told that when the cert gets back everything will be taken care of so it may already be kind of booked pending the certificate being returned. (Will render us a nicer cabin on the same VOS cruise already booked.)

No museums as DD would not appreciate that.

One other thought if she really gets excited about the idea, go to the Keys and go snorkeling in Pennycamp park for a few hours, that with a stop to get her a new mask and snorkle as well as to Walmart for some liquids that do not fly well at least in carry on would round out a nice day.

Archived