RCI Vision 1st Day Family Activities

aunursa

I have obtained a cruise Compass for the first day aboard Vision of the Sea.

The Adventure Ocean Open House is 1-4pm at Club Ocean.

The Family Welcome Aboard Show is at 7:30pm in the Some Enchanted Evening Lounge.

The Adventure Family Expo is at 8:00pm at Club Ocean.

I'm trying to determine whether we should attend some or all of these events. Are any of these activities redundant in terms of simply providing the same information about the youth program?

My DD is 7 and this is her first cruise.

I haven't ever seen it listed this way. But if I had to guess, I would say that the 1-4 is just to walk around the facilities and sign up. It's a quick in and out. They have a few activities, but it's basically just to keep the kids busy while you are signing your child up. It will take about 5-10 minutes.

Then go to the Welcome aboard show at 7:30. And stop in to check out the expo at 8pm. They may have a few more activities to do at that time.

They don't usually have a packed schedule on the first day. It's primarily to get the kids signed up and interested in AO

You really don't need to go to any of them. Seriously. You can actually go to the kids club when you want...if someone is there, they will let you check it out. That is pretty much it.

The welcome aboard show and expo pretty much just explain what some of the things the kids will be doing.

The next morning is when they should go first thing to meet new friends.

Have a wonderful time. RCCL does an awesome job with their Adventure Ocean program.

Archived