Trampoline question

I was just on the Enchantment and gotta say that the trampoline was alot of fun!:D Of course I was the only one doing flips...all the young whipper snappers were just plain old jumping up and down.:eek: :D There is a height and weight restriction....the weight limit was 220lbs I believe but I don't know what the height restriction was. There was a couple of young kids that looked to be about 8 doing it so I don't believe the min height is set too high. Sorry I couldn't be more help. How old is your son?

I was just on the Enchantment and gotta say that the trampoline was alot of fun!:D Of course I was the only one doing flips...all the young whipper snappers were just plain old jumping up and down.:eek: :D There is a height and weight restriction....the weight limit was 220lbs I believe but I don't know what the height restriction was. There was a couple of young kids that looked to be about 8 doing it so I don't believe the min height is set too high. Sorry I couldn't be more help. How old is your son?

That is the first I have heard of a trampoline - do all the ships have them? (Mariner?)

My son is 6 and weighs about 43 pounds.

Hopefully you are good to go. I know the minimum age requirement is 6 yrs. for both the trampoline and rock wall. My youngest was 5 when we were on it last year, and they were strict. I'm not sure if there was a minimum weight or not.

My son is looking forward to going on the trampoline on Enchantment of the Seas. Does anyone know if there is an age/height/weight restriction. Also for the rock wall?

There is for both, but with my luck, the bungee cord would snap and I'd go sailing into the big blue seas!!!:eek:

Hopefully you are good to go. I know the minimum age requirement is 6 yrs. for both the trampoline and rock wall. My youngest was 5 when we were on it last year, and they were strict. I'm not sure if there was a minimum weight or not.

I sure hope so. I know he will be disappointed if he can't as his older brother will surely do it and I want to do it too :D

Archived