Need Help with Plus Size Swimsuit!!!!!!!!!!!

Regina37

I am looking for a swimsuit for our upcoming cruise in July! I can find all kinds of plus size suits that I love, but my problem is I can't find one with really, really good support up top!!! Do any of you know of a swimsuit with a built in, honest to goodness bra in it? I need help desperately. These things aren't cheap, so I know I won't get out cheap, but I really don't care 'IF IT HOLDS ME UP"!!!:):):)

Thanks!!!

Good luck, I've looked my whole life, I don't think they exist. They say built is bra, but are nothing more than useless. Heavensake I can't even find a regular bra that his true support and holds em up. Underwires are nothing more than torture devices. I'll be curious if anyone can find a solution for you (& me).

I had the same problem. The one I just got from lands end (all over control colorblock slender suit). It looks like a tankini but it's not. It was the most supportive of the few I ordered. It criss crosses in the back It's got actual cups in the suit to support. Stay away from the "grecian slender suit" from them....not much support at all.

Have you tried Miraclesuits?

I have a 'busty' plus sized friend (fashion minded;) )and it is what she swears by !:D

Here are some links where you can buy them...

http://www.cyberswim.com/jump.jsp?itemID=1&itemType=HOME_PAGE

http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2377619/0~2376776~2374325~2377619

Good luck, I've looked my whole life, I don't think they exist. They say built is bra, but are nothing more than useless. Heavensake I can't even find a regular bra that his true support and holds em up. Underwires are nothing more than torture devices. I'll be curious if anyone can find a solution for you (& me).

Amen to that when you find a good one let me know too.:confused:

I don't have a big bust, so I don't have any experience to offer, but I did see some really nice plus size suits on the Land's End website yesterday, and they advertise many of them as super-supportive.

I am average rather than plus-size, but I have no waist whatsoever, and my Miraclesuit makes me look positively skinny and hourglass-y. Nothing jiggles anywhere, and the suit is really comfy. I definitely second the recommendation for Miraclesuits. I LOVE mine.

Good luck! :)

My size 14 bod after 3 C-sections feels sexy in these babies! And I am a 34 DDD...

NOT every style. I have 2 maillots that I love, buy every year in black & brown. I try to get them at the end of the season as they are about $125 each, but worth it! I did pick one up on ebay new last fall.

The 2 I like have about 1" straps, criss cross my tummy for great support (for both chest & tummy). They do cut a bit low...I like to show off my best assets!

I do normally wear smooth cup underwire bras w/ a plunge.

Your key is thick enough straps and cups (no shelf bras!), and good tight spandex to hold everything where it was meant to be! (at least until I can afford a tummy tuck!)

I have purchased two suits from www.alwaysforme.com

uniquelymeboutique_1991_31053968&width=240&height=350This one doesn't have the best boob support but is okay for my DD. My DH likes this one, and you can adjust the boob area.

uniquelymeboutique_1989_84184101&width=240&height=350This is the best suit that I have ever purchased!! It has the best support all over, the straps can be criss-crossed for more supports!! The website has several nice suits, they are a little pricey, but the quality is outstanding!!!

Good luck Shopping!!!

qvc.com has some wonderful suits for full figured women - "It Figures" is the brand name, check it out.

I love them. They are all I wear. I buy them on ebay new. They are a lot cheaper that way. I just won one brand new for $22:D

Archived